16. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  17. Hair Colour: Brown
  18. Hair Length: Long
  19. Eyes Colour: Green
  20. Skin Colour: Olive
  21. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  22. Body Shape: Slim
  23. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  24. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  26. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  27. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  28. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  29. Full Sex Available: No
  30. Kind of Experience: Sex Buddy Experience
  31. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  32. Blowjob: No
  33. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  34. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  35. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  36. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  37. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  38. Doubles and Group Sex: MFF lesbian doubles
  39. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  40. Overall Personality: Fun
  41. Overall Performance: Out of this world!

Bodyrotic - October 2012 - Sasha

Delta-Bravo

Hello all,

Being my first review I hope this provides an adequate summary of the awesome hour I spent at Bodyrotic with Sasha last week.

Being a cold and miserable day and feeling burnt out from work and Uni, I decided to indulge and head over to Bodyrotic for some much needed RnR...and a RnT. :P

Walked in and the line of ladies was varied. All mostly attractive women but there was something that really attracted me to Sasha. She had gorgeous looks; tall, very leggy, big smile, and green eyes that had a glint of wicked sex appeal. Her wishes that she'd hope to see me soon was all the convincing I needed.

We headed up to the room and being at perfect eye level of her pert arse, all I could think about was giving it a squeeze but thought better of that. We got into the room and finalised payment: I stayed for an hour. I didn't ask about, nor did she mention extras. She sent me to the shower and she disappeared for a few minutes.

After my shower I sat on the massage table when Sasha walked back in. Her smile and eyes still conveyed the wickedness that I first saw and was relieved it hadn't vanished the moment she got the money out of me. She removed my towel and lay me face down on the table.

Her massage was very good. Had firmness in it that actually felt like she had some training, or at least had some understanding of how to relax muscles. She payed equal attention to each leg with the seemingly "oops, my hand went and touched your cock". I loved that. This went on for 20 minutes or so. Who the hell knows, it felt great. When I popped my head up at certain intervals, she had somehow gotten naked. He lingerie was lovely, but her naked body was even more so. She had a completely natural body and whilst she may not be as busty as some may like, I think she is rocking a fantastic rig.

sasha3909.jpg

When she flipped me over, the fun truly began. She applied a generous amount of oil and climbed on top of me. She gave a awesome front body slide and the eye contact and cheeky grin was turning me on so much. She got so close to my face that I thought she wouldn't mind if I went in for a kiss. It was light kissing, but the contact was very arousing. She whispered in my ear that I was a "cheeky boy". To which I responded; "because you're a cheeky girl"...please I wish I could rewind some things as that was so damn lame. But she placated me an and giggled. She spun around for an awesome reverse body slide and the sight of her pussy was heavenly. And not to put tickets on myself, but looked a little wet. I didn't want to push the friendship and resisted touching her there as I know how the girls in this place usually roll.

Now with lots of attention being put onto my cock, I was quickly reaching my end point. She spun back around and was facing me once again and did a lovely trick by sitting in front my cock whilst reaching around her back and rubbing so it really looked like I was inside her...if I pretended enough, it felt like it too. Her pace quickened and the grip tightened and I was powerless to stop to most explosive orgasm I've had in long time. She exclaimed with a "wow!" and gave me another few light kisses to send me into ecstasy.

She let me lay there whilst she had a shower. I finally dragged my arse of the table and floated to the shower. After all was cleaned up and both of us dressed, we chatted for a few minutes. She mentioned she doesn't normally kiss, but for cute boys like me she can't help herself. :wub: She wished to see me again and said there is plenty more fun to be had for us both, so now I am really looking forward to it. On the website it shows she does doubles with Jamie. And after her favorable reviews I can only imagine the heaven one would be in with those two. But that's for another day.

All in all, Sasha provided a sensational service. She is super friendly, can hold a decent conversation (definitely not your average WL in terms of intellect), knows what she is doing with the massaging, has massive sex appeal and seems to genuinely enjoy what she does. Will I go back?....I'm counting down the days!

Hope you enjoyed.

D-B

• Thanks 12

nice one DB - great review and it sounds like Sasha is great too

don't you love the flattery "She mentioned she doesn't normally kiss, but for cute boys like me she can't help herself"? Who knows if it's true and why worry about it?

Personally I've never thought about seeing Sasha as I'm too sad about the loss of an earlier Sasha from BR and now from At Michelle's. and seeing her namesake would only push me to despair. :( But it sounds like that's my loss.

Thanks for your first review

I have had a couple of sessions with Sasha and she is a total hottie... those fantastic long legs !!! If you pay extra tips the fun gets better...

This isn't Sasha of the famous "Mercy" game, is it?

No it isn't her, I'm pretty certain about that. She (Sasha AKA "Mercy Mercy OMG Mercy" AKA "OMFG can i take you home?") wasn't as lythe as this one. Certainly not a size 6-8. Apparantly she moved to At Michelle's but when i asked about her they told me she'd gone on an 'extended break'. I haven't been to sydney since October so she may be back but my guess is she's retired. If anyone knows where the previous Sasha is please do let me know.