12. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  13. Hair Colour: Dark
  14. Hair Length: Long
  15. Eyes Colour: Brown
  16. Skin Colour: Pale
  17. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  18. Body Shape: Athletic
  19. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  20. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  21. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  22. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  23. Any Tattoos?: A lot of them
  24. Any Piercings?: One or two
  25. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  26. Kind of Experience: Sex Buddy Experience
  27. Kissing Available: Unsure
  28. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  29. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  30. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  31. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  32. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  33. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  34. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  35. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Club 741 - October 2012 - Chloe

bomberman

Hey All,

Please disregard my novice review, it is my first! Now i am fairly new to the parlor game and after a stress filled morning at my job in the city I decided to hit up a strip club after a couple of dances i found myself with the urge and decided it was about time I gave Club741 a try after not being too impressed with the line up last time.

Now i've heard a lot about a the aussie bombshell at Club741 named Kate and was hoping she'd be in by the time i got there. I believe she was pre-booked and so i thought damn it i missed out again. Before anyone says i should of pre-booked, i havn't had the pleasure of meeting her just yet hence why i'd like an intro beforehand..

So Kate being unavailable i decided to wait out the intro's and lucky for me i did! Chloe was the first one through the curtains and IMMEDIATELY caught my attention with a gorgeous smile and AWESOME tattoo's. Booked her for a 30 min session.

Now i do apologise to the other ladies however their intros were purely of me being a gentleman but it was going to be chloe the moment she stepped through, smiled and said hello!

Headed on up to the room and was asked for a quick health check - i obliged and after a quick inspection i was in the shower and she was back as i started to dry off.

I laid on the bed and we started off with a massage. Laying on my stomach she gave one of the best back massages i've ever received that sweet spot just before being too painful. Once that was through i flipped myself over and was surprisingly limp. Did not sense an ounce of judgement from Chloe, she swiftly took my lil man into her soft fingers and began to stroke him while her gentle lips kissed my stomach, WOW i thought as i watched her lips and long soft dark hair over my body.

It didn't take long and i was ready to go.. she placed the condom on my now errect 'lil man' and was sucking to the point where i literally said oh my god!! It was hard to hold back i didn't want it to end until she rode me!! It was amazing!! Once finished up we had a bit of a chat whilst i showered, whilst she showered and with a kiss on the cheek goodbye and hug on the way out the door it was smiles all the way home!!

Definitely will be visiting her again soon

~ Harry

• Thanks 8

Nice to see that plan B was immediately available right there and then in the form of Chloe. At least it made up for the disappointment of not being able to see Kate.

Thanks for sharing b-man. A couple of good reviews from this place recently is piquing my interest.

She is beautiful and very natural during sex... her body is smooth like silk and nice breasts with very cute nipples...