17. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  18. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  19. Hair Colour: Brown
  20. Hair Length: Long
  21. Eyes Colour: Blue
  22. Skin Colour: Tanned
  23. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  24. Body Shape: Slim
  25. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  26. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  27. Pubic Hair: Landing Strip
  28. Full Sex Available: No
  29. Kissing Available: No
  30. Blowjob: No
  31. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  32. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  33. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  34. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  35. Extras Charged: No, all included
  36. Doubles and Group Sex: No
  37. Overall Looks: Model material
  38. Overall Personality: Lovely
  39. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - October 2012 - Jaime

diggler2022

I've been to the old Bodyrotic at Five Dock. This was my first visit to Camperdown. Much nicer premises.

I chose Jaime from her photos on the website. She is every bit as sexy in real life. Beautiful face and if anything, she is slimmer in real life. She said she wants to put on weight. God knows why. She is also friendly and nice to talk to.

I start by lying face down, naked on the table. She starts to touch me along the legs and back extremely lightly. It is very erotic. This is definitely nothing like a therapeutic massage. After a while I feel a different tickling touch. I assume she has a feather but she has actually drooping her flowing hair onto me. That was pretty cool.

She then goes in front of me and lets me massage warm oil onto her bum and breasts. She has a slim body which really turns me on. Small bum and small tits, but lovely to touch.

Jaime then climbs on top of me and uses her well oiled bits to rub against me. As she is slithering over me, I reached out and touch her body. Her legs and and body are perfectly shaped and devoid of fat. It was absolutely heavenly. Thin, soft, smooth. Even holding her hand was very erotic.

After a while I turned over. She said that normally she lets guys touch anywhere but she didn't want to be touched between the legs because it was that time of month. Fair enough.

She proceeded to slither and grind against me while I felt my way along her magnificent body. Her face was close enough to kiss, but i wasn't sure how she'd feel about it. She ground her pussy against me as her breathing got heavier. She said that she came although I never can tell about these things.

She then turned around so that I was staring right at her beautiful shaven pussy. That was such a tease. I was massaging her beautiful sexy oily bum cheeks, but I desperately wanted to finger and taste that pussy which was just inches away. I bent my head towards it but I wasn't sure how she would feel about it. In the end I started kissing her bum cheeks and I came very soon after.

All in all a very pleasurable way to spend half an hour.

• Thanks 10

Thanks for the review. Jaime sounds hot! Love it when they tease you with mouth & pussy inches from your face.

K

I saw a Jaime here about six years ago. My recollection of her matches the photos and the experience was much as Diggler reports, but I thought her breasts were smaller. Maybe memory is failing me ... Her introduction was a low key affair - "I am Jaime, I give a very sexy massage." That was an understatement.

if you saw Jaime 6 years ago it was not the current Jaime - I know for sure - the "old" Jaime still works there under another name - she changed the name for some reason and I never asked why but the "new" Jaime who I have also seen is a very different girl. Both good but very different.

I had a another session with Jaime on Saturday. Some deal as before, but this time I got to touch her pussy. It was shaved, soft and lovely. I touched her soft lips although she wasn't keen to have my fingers inside of her.

When she got on top of me that beautiful sweet pussy was staring right at me and I couldn't resist. I licked her those soft wet lips and tasted her sweet juices. I had my arms wrapped around her waist. She was afraid of falling off the table, but frankly I was never going to let go. Her panting and moaning increased until she came on my face. I followed soon after and I haven't cum so hard since I was a teenager. I just lay on the table exhausted while she had her shower.

I know this is not real sex, but I think you would be hard pressed to have as much fun, with a girl as nice and hot as Jaime.

• Like 1