15. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  16. Hair Colour: Blond
  17. Hair Length: Long
  18. Eyes Colour: Brown
  19. Skin Colour: Tanned
  20. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  21. Body Shape: Slim
  22. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  23. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  24. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  25. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  26. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  27. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  28. Full Sex Available: No
  29. Kind of Experience: Clinical Experience
  30. Kissing Available: Unsure
  31. Blowjob: No
  32. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  33. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  34. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  35. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  36. Overall Looks: Pretty
  37. Overall Personality: Fun
  38. Overall Performance: It was okay

Bliss on Crown - October 2012 - Jenna

During the into I was taken by Jenna's pretty smile, tight young body and hint of British accent.

I find accents useful in getting me over the line (after a few (too many) beers the more vulgar the better)

The walk upstairs had me perving at her tight but from behind/below and was loving that(one of the highlights of the Bliss client experience)

The massage was fair, the bodyslide brief and lacking feeling but i can live with all of that because it all about what happens when you turn over, right?

Before long and we were rolling over and into body slide and other "sensual" maneuvers

I was left a little underwhelmed

Before long she had her hand around my cock and she was jerking me off with intent

It was like she wanted me out of there, the tug was firm and relentless.

I wasn't going to last long at this rate so i tried to prolong it by disrupting the flow but she wasn't having any of it.

So I blew my load but immediately felt slightly short changed by the overall experience.

Sometimes 30 min at R & T is too long, other times 1 hour too short so i usually book for an hour and leave early if there is no incremental benefit for staying past 30 min.

This was one of those times i left early.

Jenna is a friendly girl with a great body but the massage was not very erotic by my scale.

• Thanks 6

Jenna is a naughty girl. Loves to have her firm arse slapped and tits sucked but has a smelly pussy. Heaps of fun for me. Has a weird bit of 'belly' which sags and tickled my back. But who cares she has a good personality.

Jenna is a naughty girl. Loves to have her firm arse slapped and tits sucked but has a smelly pussy.

Maybe she should shower with you first before the massage :)

I noticed Taylor's not there anymore. That's a real shame!

K

just saw this ad from backpage. the pic looks a bit like Jenna and the description sounds like the same person. sounds like she is moving into FS territory?

I visited Bliss recently on a daytime visit. From a selection of 3 ladies I choose Jenna, not just because she has a nice body, but was quote friendly in the intro. One of the other girls named Charlie didn't smile in the intro, and her body language said I don't want to be here.

Back to Jenna. Nice eyes. Provides average soft sensual massage. Allows her nipples to be sucked and you can touch downstairs for a fee of 50 dollars.

Overall it wasn't erotic enough for me, but I'm sure others would find her ok.

Would I see her again? Probably not. She is a nice lass, but not more-ish as was Taylor in 2012.

I visited Bliss recently on a daytime visit. From a selection of 3 ladies I choose Jenna, not just because she has a nice body, but was quote friendly in the intro. One of the other girls named Charlie didn't smile in the intro, and her body language said I don't want to be here.

Back to Jenna. Nice eyes. Provides average soft sensual massage. Allows her nipples to be sucked and you can touch downstairs for a fee of 50 dollars.

Saw Jenna a few times in 2013. Nice enough girl, indicated extras ''maybe'' on offer next time each time, but after 3 times figured she was taking the piss. $50 for a touch downstairs, is a bit steep, considering that is standard bj rate.