16. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  17. Hair Colour: Red
  18. Hair Length: Medium
  19. Eyes Colour: Green
  20. Skin Colour: Tanned
  21. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  22. Body Shape: Full-figured
  23. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  24. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  25. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  26. Full Sex Available: No
  27. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  28. Kissing Available: Unsure
  29. Blowjob: Unsure
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  31. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  32. Overall Personality: Lovely
  33. Overall Performance: Great service

Bliss on Crown - October 2012 - Stella

My second review after a long time away - sorry!

Several nights ago following a particularly intense workout, I decided to visit Bliss in the hope of nipping in the bud the muscle aches and pains that I knew would otherwise manifest themselves in a day or two. I called ahead and secured Stella for one hour. I'd spent time with a few different Bliss girls since Zena departed (see my first review, all too long ago), but Stella was the only one whose name stood out on the roster that evening. I'd done a session with her many months earlier, and had limited recollection of the experience, being somewhat distracted at the time, so thought to refresh my memory. When a smiling Stella entered the reception area after the business arrangements were complete, I certainly didn't expect her to remember me or any details from our previous session, yet she did, recalling (without prompting) a sport I play. A most favorable beginning.

Perhaps unlike your average masseuse, Stella has an academic bent, and is quite articulate across a range of subjects. That's not to say our session was spent discussing world affairs, though she'd surely be pleased to oblige if that's your pleasure. I simply mean that Stella responds considerately and thoughtfully on matters, big and small. It's fun chatting with her.

Anyway, two paragraphs in and you might well be wondering if I'll ever get around to writing about the pointy end of business...apologies...here we go.

Stella left me to shower after showing me to the room, then headed back downstairs to fetch her materials. Once back, she settled me on the table and removed her garments to reveal a pair of large pair of well-formed boobs that any bloke, no matter how upstanding and righteous (are there any?), would immediately feel they had to grope; this outstanding rack sits on a curvaceous body that is further complemented by soft, very girlie skin. All in all, an impressive package.

Stella began by massaging my back, upper, lower, then moving to my legs, before returning her attention to my neck and shoulders. It was a soothing, rejuvenating sensation after the aforementioned workout, very much what the doctor ordered. To be sure, she did not really engage my tackle for the first 20 minutes or so, and that set me wondering how much action that part of me would see over the course of the massage. Well, there was no need for concern. When Stella had me flip over, teasing down there became her priority. As the time passed, the tugging, stroking, and gentle caressing intensified. She would bring me close to the line then pull back a little, not once, but three times from different positions on and around the table, so when the time came to let go, it was a forgone conclusion thanks to the massive amount of preparatory work she'd done! Indeed, I don't recall a rub & tug where the masseuse has spent such a large proportion of the session playing with my downstairs parts.

In sum, a very pleasant hour. Would I book Stella again? Absolutely!

* Extras were not offered or sought. Sorry...not sure.

• Thanks 11

Its surprising how (in my opinion) the girl being able to hold their own in a conversation can be a turn on, if only because its a reminder that they're not just a masseuse who gives happy endings, but a real human being

Have had a couple of fantastic conversations with Stella. Trust me, her intellect and ability to communicate doesn't merely rate her as a real human being, but one of the more intelligent human beings I have met.