14. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  15. Hair Colour: Blond
  16. Hair Length: Medium
  17. Eyes Colour: Brown
  18. Skin Colour: Olive
  19. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  20. Body Shape: Curvy
  21. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  22. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  24. Kissing Available: Unsure
  25. Blowjob: Unsure
  26. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  27. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  28. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  29. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  30. Overall Personality: Lovely
  31. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - October 2012 - Armani

rockhardson

Hi All

This review is relatively short given the number of reviews for Armani. In my previous post I reviewed Loretta and said I thought I would see Armani next time. I was not disappointed- I was having a shitty day at work (like I need to quit day) and needed to clear my mind. My only thought was I needed a massage and fast. Luckily Armani was available and I express laned it to Bodyrotic.

Armani has a great persona, she is very comfortable to be around and you feel like you are in good company when you see her. As far as massages go I rate her massage highly. Frankly I hate massages that are light and feel like the girl is just giving you a massage for the sake of a massage-firm hands are needed. Armani has firm hands and makes the massage her own. The massage is enhanced by her intermittent sensual touches and Armani uses hers bountiful bosoms to good affect while you are on your front and back.

I have to say that Armani is very sensual and definitely knows how to heighten your arousal factor. There were a number of times during the massage where I thought " I little bit more of this and I am going over!", however she seemed to effortlessly bring it back to a level just below.

I didn't go near extras as I was there for a massage with a happy ending. It is my opinion that if I you want extras go full service. My goal for a R&T is to be there enjoy the experience. That said I think the perfect combination would be to go a full service provider who can give the type of massage that Armani gives for round 1 and then go to round 2 with full sex. I can only dream.....

Anyway, as said in numerous reviews Armani is a great woman who provides a great service and it is very likely I will see her again.

• Thanks 8

thanks, there's plenty of glowing reviews of Armani but always good to see a new one! And it's good to see she isn't getting jaded