Bedroom Eyes - General Discussion Thread

very hard agency to get a hold of

Not in my experience.   I usually receive a response to my email contact (by either SMS or email) within 24 hours or less.     One time, I was in the booking within four hours of making contact (short notice for everyone, which I don't normally do, but it worked out).

Nah very easy. Macey was always very prompt and professional (been a while since ive used them tho)

In my experience, Alex normally replies via SMS within a few hours after confirming with the lady that she's available. But then I normally book at least 4-5 days in advance, especially if I request an incall appointment.

In the past I've never had any trouble booking with Alex or Macy. Shame to see Chelsea isn't with them anymore. She was my favourite :(

There's a new girl in town Lilly. In Adelaide has anyone seen her yet? I booked for last Monday but she cancelled so now a little suspicious about her

Anyone know if any BRE girls do CIM? Or is it against agency policy?

CIM is against agency policy.    If that's specifically what you seek, I suggest looking elsewhere.

I can't remember where, but I seem to recall a mention of exclusions like that somewhere on their web site or blog.

CIM is against agency policy.    If that's specifically what you seek, I suggest looking elsewhere.

I can't remember where, but I seem to recall a mention of exclusions like that somewhere on their web site or blog.

Kinda figured that after lookin at the girls services. Regardless, booked Emily yesterday and she was fan-fucking-tastic... Literally.

Hi, does anyone know of K1k1 V1d1s is still available through this agency and how to get hold of her as she doesn't seem to advertise?

Thanks

Hi, does anyone know of K1k1 V1d1s is still available through this agency and how to get hold of her as she doesn't seem to advertise?

Why not contact BRE to ask?

My guess - just based on information I've seen, which is certainly incomplete - is that she doesn't work on an ongoing regular basis, and they advertize when she's available.

Why not contact BRE to ask?

My guess - just based on information I've seen, which is certainly incomplete - is that she doesn't work on an ongoing regular basis, and they advertize when she's available.

That is my understanding

Has anyone seen new girl Alice from BRE? Her profile is fairly brief on the website but she seems like my type...

Has anyone seen new girl Alice from BRE? Her profile is fairly brief on the website but she seems like my type...

Yes, I saw Alice last week, she's a pretty young lady that's still quite new to the industry. She is petite and has like a size 6 waist and her service was up to the normal BRE standard. Haven't had the time to write up a review yet, but I would recommend.

Thanks Nexus. I was going to post question about Alice. Have you seen other BRE girls. How does her prettiness compare with Jessie and Brooklyn.

Has anyone had any encounters with giselle?

I had a 2hr booking with her earlier this year. She seems new to the industry and needs guidance. She's around a 7/10 in looks (face) and is around 175cm tall, very skinny and A cups.

Like all BRE girls, she's very lovely and easy to talk to.

Overall, I'd rate her 7/10 for performance.