Bedroom Eyes - General Discussion Thread

Really confused. Just noticed (Sydney based) BRE announced Brooklyn is touring Sydney. ??? :huh: :blink: :wacko:

She is not sydney based, she lives elsewhere and only works when touring.

Woohoo!!! Just got a newsletter from BRE saying that Cara is quote "CARA will be back from travels much earlier then anticipated!!"

fanksalot

I've just read the blog on their website which states that BRE have ladies in WA, but sadly no pics. Need to make contact with them to find out about the girls. You'd expect at least crop shots, but glad to see they are expanding

pj2, to some extent that depends on you. Do you have particular preferences in the girls looks or personality?

For example, do you prefer the idea of a girl who is also a little shy and nervous, or a girl who is quite confident and will take the lead? There is no right or wrong answer, as long as you both consent, but girls have their own personalities too.

Pj2. Check out a thread called "first time". We covered the same questions with a young kiwi lad who was keen to see a WL to lose his virginity. Not trying to be a dick, just figured you'd end up with the same answers as we gave him. Or you could start a new thread? We're all keen to help out a newbie. Shit, I'm still one. ;)

thanks guys. i am looking for someone that is confident, but not over the top . If you get my drift. i am interested in chelsea and emily. how would you describe their personalities ? also i have heard that chelsea is similar to a cross between caitlin stacey and jacinta campbell would you say this is accurate?

i am interested in chelsea and emily. how would you describe their personalities ?

I haven't met Chelsea, so can't comment about her.

I found Emily a little shy at first, but pleasant and friendly once she's comfortable with you.

There are reviews of both Chelsea and Emily here, so why not read those? Unless reviewers have changed their minds, the reviews will probably capture their individual views. That is the point of reviews ....

Hi all,

I saw Chelsea recently, and she was amazing!

She was incredibly warm and affectionate, and immediately put my nerves at ease...a true GFE. She quickly initiated DFK, and she is very, very good at it! A great body and gave plenty of feedback when I went downtown. While I'm not naive enough to think that her orgasm was not faked, I really didn't care as it was very believable, and a real turn on.

Gave plenty of BBBJ, and was exceptional at it!! I enjoyed a few in my time, but this was easily the best I've ever experienced. I had to stop her a couple of times, or the show would have been over very quickly.

Then came the highlight, she climbed on, and lowered herself onto me, and I briefly lost my mind! It was the tightest pussy I have ever experienced, and the most incredible sensation. Again, I have a reasonable base to compare to, and nothing I've come across matches her! While I've never been one to get to the finish line prematurely, I couldn't help myself this time, so it really was a quickie! Worth every moment though, and I can't wait to see her again.

My only hesitation in recommending her here is that I want to keep her to myself! She may have ruined sex for me, as I may never find skills like hers again.........

Good to know, Danger, but could you please start a new topic one level up here? A data template will open to collect some stats of Chelsea and the session, and then in the body of the post simply copy and paste what you've written here. Cheers.

Good to know, Danger, but could you please start a new topic one level up here? A data template will open to collect some stats of Chelsea and the session, and then in the body of the post simply copy and paste what you've written here. Cheers.

Will do, thanks for the advice. Starting to figure out how this works!

You normally have to send an email to Macy or send an sms/phone Alex (all contact details are on the website). Emails should be replied within 24 hours, sms should be replied within few hours. BRE is very efficient normally but like all services, they'll get to you as soon as they can.

Bit upset that more BRE girls don't come down to Melbourne, our stupid laws are stopping the best women from having some fun down south. While Chelsea is a great representative down here there are plenty of other BRE girls who would be a bit hit here. VIC government get your act together or BRE get more ladies registered to play down south.

BRE has a SWA number as an agency in Victoria, so it's just a matter of getting more girls residing there or willing to travel.

Bit upset that more BRE girls don't come down to Melbourne, our stupid laws are stopping the best women from having some fun down south. While Chelsea is a great representative down here there are plenty of other BRE girls who would be a bit hit here. VIC government get your act together or BRE get more ladies registered to play down south.

totally agree

adelaide and perth get tours every month

last year there were a total of 3 melb tours, yest just three

During those three tours, hounddog, how many bookings did you make?

The reason I ask is that I doubt it would be Victorian laws stopping BRE sending girls down. It would be more related to how busy the girls are when they visit.

If you want more tours, BRE would need a business case. And they would need to convince the girls it is worthwhile.

I don't know about Perth but, yes, Adelaide had a tour most months over the last year. I assume that means enough business for BRE and the girls to justify the costs. Personally, I enjoyed four three-hour bookings with BRE last year (plus one cancellation by BRE, for sound reasons). My main constraint is a full calendar. I don't kid myself that my business, alone, is enough to sustain the tours.

During those three tours, hounddog, how many bookings did you make?

The reason I ask is that I doubt it would be Victorian laws stopping BRE sending girls down. It would be more related to how busy the girls are when they visit.

If you want more tours, BRE would need a business case. And they would need to convince the girls it is worthwhile.

I don't know about Perth but, yes, Adelaide had a tour most months over the last year. I assume that means enough business for BRE and the girls to justify the costs. Personally, I enjoyed four three-hour bookings with BRE last year (plus one cancellation by BRE, for sound reasons). My main constraint is a full calendar. I don't kid myself that my business, alone, is enough to sustain the tours.

lets see, i saw cara once for 2 hours, a 2nd time for 3 hours

amelia was a 2 hour booking but she became ill and the tour was cancelled 1 day after her arrival

i saw brittney for 2 hours after out 1st session (her 1st tour) got cancelled

of course EB

if Melb is quiet for them obviously they are not going to be sending their girls here