Bedroom Eyes - General Discussion Thread

In no particular order:

Cara

Amelia

Isabelle

But I haven't seen the others of their current line-up, which is the only reason why I give an answer, as otherwise I probably wouldn't leave any of them out. :)

I would tend to agree with Andy. My top BRE ladies are

Cara - Body

Amelia - Classy

Hannah - Innocence

Issabelle - All round

in no particular order .. They each have their own personalities and charm but they are all tops in my book.

I have reviewed all of them BTW.

OK - So how do we know when they are touring, other than checking their website. I have never used BRE before. Can someone give heads-up when their girls tour Perth?

Thanks in advance

OK - So how do we know when they are touring, other than checking their website. I have never used BRE before. Can someone give heads-up when their girls tour Perth?

Thanks in advance

Join the VIP mailing list and you get about 2 or 3 emails a month about their tours.

Where did Hannah go?

She and BRE have parted ways, there were some reliability issues and i know BRE prides itself on its service so i can imagine it must have been a hard decision. Hannah is a great girl but if she is letting clients down, that's not good. Having said that, if anyone sees her resurface anyone else, please post !

I was thinking of booking Sophie during her upcoming tour of perth, this would be my first time would she be a wise choice?

Quite defintely Ma - there have been a few reviews of Sophie - and I have seen her three times I think. She is a real sweetheart, friendly and enthusuiastic most of the time. Looks great too.

Hi, first time trying to make an appointment with Bedroom Eyes, been trying to call all morning and left a Voice message and SMS. No replies at all! A bit disappointed. How long does it normally take for Macy or Alex to get back top you?

Hi, first time trying to make an appointment with Bedroom Eyes, been trying to call all morning and left a Voice message and SMS. No replies at all! A bit disappointed. How long does it normally take for Macy or Alex to get back top you?

Very odd mate. Alex is quick off the mark by phone, usually well within the hour and at the most 2. Macy takes up to a day by email but from when she gets back to you then it's very prompt after that. Not a shill, they are normally excellent but remember its just two of them.

Did you get through in the end?

I have found initial email can take up to 2 days to get a reply. Some times even longer. Especially if they have a "busy week" which of course you do not know when you send the mail!

I discussed this with Macy and she advised that SMS is always best for a quick reply. I tried that a week later and the response was in about 15 minutes

i got through in the end. Seems they had a very busy week and no girls available until the following week, hence the delay in response.

i got through in the end. Seems they had a very busy week and no girls available until the following week, hence the delay in response.

Good-o. Who did you pick, out of interest?

K1k1! Looking forward to it very much.

Oy, nice! Obviously you know what you're doing, but bears repeating she's not the typical BRE experience - or prices...

Love to read a review of your session after the fact sir - inquiring minds and all that smile.gif

Quite disappointed in Bedroom Eyes once again. It seems that they never pick up their phone and don't even reply to their messages until heaps later. Which makes their same day booking pretty much useless. It is also annoying as you can't plan your evening properly. Which is a shame because they seem to be well known for their service.

surprising, always found it easy to contact them. although i generally contact via email a few days in advance.

Dont forget today is a public holiday

Quite disappointed in Bedroom Eyes once again. It seems that they never pick up their phone and don't even reply to their messages until heaps later. Which makes their same day booking pretty much useless. It is also annoying as you can't plan your evening properly. Which is a shame because they seem to be well known for their service.

Sorry to hear it mate - you seem to be just getting unlucky. Sometimes there is a slight delay of half an hour or so yeah but Alex has never let me down.

I had a good long chat with him recently and he was saying it keeps him run off his feet organising all the bookings so you must just be catching him at the wrong times.

Try emailing Macy direct too - at least you'll have her looking out for you too, particularly if you build up a rapport.

This has to be told

We all have horror stories about agencies, that lie, cheat, rip you off and let you down. Its common, and there cannot be a punter who has not experienced it.

Well here is the other side

Last week I had a booking with a BRE girl in Sydney. I was just about to leave for the booking when a text came through from BRE cancelling! About an hour before the session. The girl had been taken ill. Very ill. I chose to believe this tale - because BRE have always dealt straight with me.

In the quick text exchange I had with Alex, he said "Very sorry, Macy will give you a discount on the next booking. We could not help this"

I thought that was nice but never really expected it to happen

Anyway -a week later i have another booking with a BRE girl. (hoping it would actually go ahead!)

I did not bring up the discount thing. After all the girl had fallen ill, They had got me in time. I was disappointed, but not hugely inconvenienced

So its about i hour to my new booking and I get a text -unsolicited from BRE - telling me my usual fee for that night will be discounted - by a meaningful amount too

I was most appreciative. Not so much for the actual money. But for the follow through, the customer service, and the respect shown for my time

Well done BRE

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing Buzzman.

It's gestures and customer service followthrough that carry mileage in competitive industries such as this.

Another + for BRE.

Has anyone seen Brooklyn from BRE? Almost all their girls have multiple reviews (many from me!) but she is relatively new to the BRE stable. Would be great to have a review or a brief heads up