Bedroom Eyes - General Discussion Thread

I wonder what's happened to gorgeous Bel and Natalie, as they're both no longer are on the BRE website?

I heard from one of the BRE girls that Bel retired. Not sure what happened to Natalie though.

is Giselle greek?

and does she have that classic "greek" look?

Giselle is Greek.

And yes, she does have the classic greek look ... but the pretty & skinny greek girl... rather than the classic hairy & fat greek girl.

I heard Chelsea is still available in Melbourne? can someone confirm this?

I receive BRE's newsletter and last month BRE announced that Chelsea is back!

I can't confirm 100% because I've never booked with her but I'm sure you could email BRE (alex) and ask.

Are all their girls 18 - 24? Seems pretty good. 

Is there a big difference between the PSE and the standard? Do they all do BBBJ?

Are all their girls 18 - 24? Seems pretty good. 

Is there a big difference between the PSE and the standard? Do they all do BBBJ?

Most of their girls are 18-24, there are a couple that maybe over 24 (I think they've listed their age on the website).

In terms of service, I wasn't aware they have a PSE offer. From my experience, BBBJ is usually included in their standard offer, but no CIM/CIMS/Greek.

Most of their girls are 18-24, there are a couple that maybe over 24 (I think they've listed their age on the website).

In terms of service, I wasn't aware they have a PSE offer. From my experience, BBBJ is usually included in their standard offer, but no CIM/CIMS/Greek.

Aye, I'm aware that a few of their girls are over 24 as stated on their profile.

Just wondering whether BBBJ, kissing is standard.

great to hear Chelsea is back, that stunning girl is the definition of enthusiastic.

cant wait for business to take me to Melbourne :)

has anyone been with Chelsea lately?

heard she might have gain a bit of curve, which I think will definitely make her even better!

Would it be wrong to enquire with Alex about whether any of the girls offer CIM as an extra?  Their girls are so lovely it would be such a treat to try it with one of them,