Bedroom Eyes - General Discussion Thread

Phar Lap you have made a few comments in your 7 posts about girls you claim to have seen so why don't you write up the reports on these sessions so we can see your experiences?

Heading up to Sydney soon. Any recommendations amongst BRE girls. I prefer brunettes who are more GFE than PS?

I can't recommend Chelsea highly enough, although I think she is mainly in Melb? I reviewed her a while back if you want to check it out.

To be honest, I don't think you can go wrong with any of the BRE girls.

For those that have seen Chelsea, does she really look like Erin McNaught, high cheekbones and all?

I wouldn't have said Erin McNaught, but she does have a very pretty face. She has a wonderfully natural look about her - the kind of girl who looks gorgeous with or without makeup

For those that have seen Chelsea, does she really look like Erin McNaught, high cheekbones and all?

Hmmm, maybe slightly but not quite. I'd pay $1,000 or more per hour for the real Erin McNaught though.

I believe "Jordie" is back on the roster. Has anyone met her and care to provide some feedback..please?

Hi Buzzman, I met Jordie a few weeks ago when I traveled to SYD. Too busy to provide a formatted review but I do recommend her and she is accurately the same as what she is described on the BRE website.

Happy Punting and Good Luck!

As Hounddog mentions above Chelsea has not retired but her profile is not currently displayed on the BRE website. As I understand it her availability is currently limited and does require advance notice ie 24hrs or more.

Cheers

Jez :)

Cant wait till Saturday, i have a booking lined up with K1k1, she might be the one to retire on as well.

Made my first booking with BRE today (for next weekend).

So far, after a red bull or two, very smooth sailing...

I see that Cara is no longer listed in the BRE website. Anyone know is she is still about?

Edit: Don't worry, I didn't notice the comments

Yes Cara seems not to be on the BRE website. Any news?

I queried Alex the other day (while making another booking with the lovely young Bel) about Cara, and he mentioned that she's still working but only taking occasional appointments. Maybe it's time to see her one more time, in case she disappears forever.