12. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  13. Hair Colour: Dark
  14. Hair Length: Medium
  15. Eyes Colour: Brown
  16. Skin Colour: Olive
  17. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  18. Body Shape: Athletic
  19. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  20. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  21. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  22. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  23. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  24. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  25. Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
  26. Blowjob: Yes, fellatio
  27. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  28. Greek or Anal Sex Available: Yes, anal sex
  29. Overall Looks: Attractive
  30. Overall Personality: Fun
  31. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Club 741 - September 2012 - Brooke and Ashleigh

Occam

I called Club 741 earlier in the week to see if I could get Brooke and Ashleigh for an afternoon of fun. Ashleigh was going to be working in the afternoon but Brooke was only scheduled for the evening. They were very helpful and said they would talk to Brooke about starting earlier and to call back. I called back a couple of days later. It was all arranged. Now I just had to deal with the anticipation.

On the day it was a matter of filling in the morning, then off to the booking stopping at the ATM and the bakery for money and some French cakes respectively. I arrived, settled the money then sat on the couch waiting for the ladies. Everyone was very pleasant offering me coffee or soft drinks. Brooke was running a little late but eventually Ashleigh came out and took me up to the room. After the usual routine I reclined on the bed and watched MTV on the TV.

Ashleigh returned and after hugs and kisses she worked her way down to start oral on me.Her technique was wonderful as always. Not long after Brooke came into the room and disrobed. I suggested she sit on my face which she happily did. While I was teasing Brooke, Ashleigh was teasing me. I could have spent the whole booking on my back switching between licking Ashleigh or Brooke with the other either giving me oral or sitting on my cock. But all good things come to an end - sometimes to be replaced by better things. Ashleigh decided to grab the feather from my toolbox and give Brooke some attention while I was still orally pleasuring her. This was soon followed by the flogger then the anal beads. Finally Ashleigh's tongue on Brooke's ass was enough to send Brooke over the edge.

We continued to rotate around with everyone getting a go of being pleasured (sucked or fucked) on their back by the other two (I had more of the time but then I'm the punter). There were many highlights including the feeling of Ashleigh's fingers in Brooke's pussy while my cock was in her ass. Eventually I came under the hard fast grinding of Brooke's pussy.

We then broke for cakes and the drinks the parlour had provided.

After the break it was more oral pleasure all round but a a more leisurely pace.

As we reached the end of our time I was certainly satisfied and I hope the ladies were too. I'll definitely be back to continue our fun.

• Thanks 9

HEY YO!

So it was you that booked Ashleigh. I rocked up around 5.04pmish fully ready for an oily half hour session with Ashleigh before driving to uni. Glad you had fun Ashleigh is awesome.

Unfornatually she was booked till 6.30 and only working till 9 so that basically meant I was unable to see her as I was at uni from 6-9 lol

Ohh well lets see hopefully Ill get to stay with her soon.

Saw a delightful lass I belive her name is Grace...mite read the reviews of her as she seems very sexy

Cheers

How many hours did you stay there.... sounded like forever :P

It was only three and a half hours but time seemed to go incredibly quickly

Nice review Occam. Time flys when your having fun M8.

Double the fun and it looks like there was not a lot you didnt do in that 3 12hrs. :P :D

It was only three and a half hours but time seemed to go incredibly quickly

My view is if you need to ask how much then you can't afford it

Nevertheless, did you get any change out of $1500 for the session???????

Must be something in the water out there .... another mind-blowing one from this parlour!