11. Estimated Age: 21 - 25
  12. Hair Colour: Black
  13. Hair Length: Medium
  14. Eyes Colour: Green
  15. Skin Colour: Pale
  16. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  17. Body Shape: Slim
  18. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  19. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  20. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  21. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  22. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  23. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  24. Full Sex Available: No
  25. Kind of Experience: Sex Buddy Experience
  26. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  27. Blowjob: Unsure
  28. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  29. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  30. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  31. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  32. Overall Looks: Pretty
  33. Overall Personality: Fun
  34. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bliss on Crown - June 2012 - Tina

Hi,

Back around June dropped by Bliss pretty late one evening. Was after Taylor, but she was unavailable... I was introduced to Tina wearing a little black dress and bubbly personality and whispered in my ear, I love to kiss. So I thought who am I to refuse :-)

Paid the $250 (+ $50 for kissing) and went up to the room for a shower, and then laid down while Tina bought in a beer as I asked for.

Started with slow back massage with the odd grope of Mr Happy to keep him interested. Tina had a particular style where she placed her whole body on my back and leaned in close for kissing, she liked to gently bite my top lip which was hot.

Turned over for the front massage with lots of body sliding. Including reserse bodyslides with her pussy right in my face, but DATY was not on the menu. Then she then proceeded to give a very erotic handjob sitting on me cowgirl style. Tina sitting forward facing me and and my cock just (almost) resting on her ass, she started the handjob. But, every now and again she would lean forwards for a DFK. As I said very hot, and from my POV just like fucking cowgirl style. In fact maybe better :-)

Finished off with Tina in the shower with more pussy play. Asked for, but did not offer blowjob, but I suspect may with regulars. Recommended, definitely going back.

X

• Thanks 9

I must say I enjoyed Tina's company also, a very similar experience to xavier69. She is a cute little sweetie and she does enjoy the shower with you.