13. Knowledge of English: Regular
  14. Hair Colour: Brown
  15. Hair Length: Medium
  16. Eyes Colour: Brown
  17. Skin Colour: Tanned
  18. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  19. Body Shape: Curvy
  20. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  21. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  22. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  23. Pubic Hair: Neatly Trimmed
  24. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  25. Kind of Experience: GFE/PSE Combined
  26. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  27. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  28. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  29. Extras Charged: No, all included
  30. Overall Looks: Attractive
  31. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  32. Overall Performance: Great service

Club 741 - November 2010 - Danielle

Puds

These reviews from Club 741 are a bit late as it was over a month ago when I was there. So they wont be as long as usual. That may actually please a few people.

I hadn't been to 741 for years, and previously had seen "Maria" there a couple of times, and had a pretty good time with her. But I hadn't been back since. Then one day I received some interesting information. Apparently, one of my favourite WL's from Ji-Li, that WL being named "Katie" or "Kathy" was now working at Club 741. I had been with her a number of times at Ji-Li in 2007 and 2008, but I hadn't heard of her being there since then. So I was pleased to hear that she had re-surfaced. Now she was using the name "Danielle."

So off I went to Geelong rd....but for for the first time, I didn't even get as far as Ji-Li. I did a u-bolt and drove into the pokey 741 carpark. I walked in and asked for Danielle. The receptionist was surprised that I even knew her, as it was her first night here.

I paid the $165 for 45 minutes and soon enough Danielle aka Katie appeared. She looked a little older than last time....obviously....but those magnificent natural C cups still looked amazing and she looked as cheeky as ever. She led me upstairs to a very large room, which was very nice indeed.

Danielle is a mature Thai lady. Probably in her forties now. She is quite short, with a curvy figure, and as I said, magnificent natural breasts. Medium length hair which is now dyed brown, probably a size 8 with a cheeky, almost evil smile, and a very talkative lady she is too. She remembered me from Ji-Li, which is understandable, as back in 2005-2008, I was there on a weekly basis. I probably stayed with her a half a dozen times in 07/08.

I showered and Danielle returned from doing her back stage things (whatever they are) as I was drying off. She removed her bra and panties and I observed those funbags again for the first time in over 2 years. She came straight up to me with an evil twinkle in her eye and my hands were immediately on her and fondling big, round, natural boobs. She is in very good shape for her age is Danielle and despite her heavy make-up, I still found her very easy on the eye.

I lay down as Danielle kissed me up and down before starting a CBJ. After a short while, she swung around and offered me the opportunity to pleasure her at the same time. An offer I gladly accepted. This lady always responded well to oral stimulation. Her muffled moans indicated that she still enjoyed it. Suddenly she stopped her work on me, sat up and swivelled around so she was now facing the bedhead and sitting on my face. I continued to dine and she started riding my tongue and grinding away. I looked up to see her eyes closed and her hands grasping onto the bedhead. I reached up and fondled big soft breasts as I munched away.

This went on for a few more minutes before she hopped off and went back for more CBJ. But this was brief as she soon hopped on top and started to grind away in cowgirl. Again, I put my roaming hands to good use on those tits as Danielle balanced herself on top with one hand on my chest. It was a sight to behold and was just as good as any previous session had been. After that Danielle lay down and I inserted for some mish work. Her ankles around my neck, I punched away for a while, watching those boobies wobbling and gyrating. Then it was onto her side where I upped the pace and went as hard and fast as I could until I came, and Danielle let out an exhausted moan when I finally did.

After the clean-up, we lay together and chatted for a while. She hasn't changed much. Still talks a lot about the same things she always used to talk about, and she talks at a million miles an hour does Danielle/Katie.

The buzzer went, and she led me downstairs to the front door.

• Thanks 10

Nice review Puds, catching up with an old favourite. I can't wait to read the review on Sue when it is ready. Don't take too long. :lol:

Thanks RR. Well I was about to start writing it, but looks like I gotta go out. So it'll be done tonight, along with an interesting one from yesterday on the other side of town.

A Thai lady was very smiley and flirty and had some serious breasts and sex appeal in general.

Puds,

I don't suppose you have any more info on this Thai lady, name or approximate age,hair colour.

Thanks for the review Puds.

Trenchy, I don't know her name sorry mate. It was over a month ago now. But she actually had a bit of a katoi look about her to be honest. Dark hair, probably 30ish, but the body was very impressive.

a katoey at 741?, now that's a rarity.

Da birds n' da boyds

Something for everyone

How would ya be:

get to the end and she says

"khob khun krup dahhling"

The clues are there

I have to say that I am no expert in judging whether a woman was once a man or not.....but this lady (?) did have slightly masculine facial features. But the body was flawless.

Couldn't tell whether her boobs were home-grown or store-bought due to the black dress she was wearing.

Your review makes me think back to some of the fine ladies I wouldn't mind revisiting. Amber from 112 Dryburgh Street for one. Thanks for the post! -SC

Stayed with a afrikan girl named Natasha at club 741 last night. Service was ok apart from the fact that she told me she had hardly slept in the past 2 days.

Stayed with a afrikan girl named Natasha at club 741 last night. Service was ok apart from the fact that she told me she had hardly slept in the past 2 days.

please please please can you tell us about her.

In her own thread of course

if she hasn't slept, let us assume she has been kept very busy - a good sign.

any real dark skin girl in Melbourne town is rarety, and

can expect a lot of specific interest from connesseurs

- especially when she is not a Kenyan called Tina/Christina.