8. Session Time: Evening
  9. Estimated Age: 18 - 20
  10. Hair Colour: Blond
  11. Hair Length: Long
  12. Eyes Colour: Blue
  13. Skin Colour: Tanned
  14. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  15. Body Shape: Athletic
  16. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  17. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  18. Kissing Available: No
  19. Blowjob: No
  20. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  21. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  22. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  23. Overall Performance: Great service

Bliss On Crown - July 2012 - Natasha

A bit bored in my hotel room so decided to venture down to what has been a regular haunt since I discovered it.

There were about 6 girls on but the one I wanted to try (Taylor) was nowhere to be found so I had the brief intro's and checked if any extras were available. I didnt really know about the offer of extras until I read about taylor!

In came Natasha and it was not a difficult call. beautiful smile, very althetic figure, great boobs and a cheeky german accent.

I opted for 45 mins and enjoyed the walk up the stairs following that very pert bum..couldnt wait to get my hands on it!

usual formailities and its onto the massage table after a brief peck on the cheek (top one) and Natasha stroked the old fella who was ready for action. I lay on my front and Natsha mounted. first she applied the cream. she must have had it in the fridge as it was freezing. she then started a very HoHum massage. I put up with this for about 5 minutes with some casual chat before deciding it was my turn.

we swapped and N lay on her front whilst I got the oil out, warmed it under the tap and started long strokes on her back. she really does have a great body. It wasnt long before I found the ticklish bits. I then put my hands together and dived down between her legs and down the hole..they love that. It wasnt long before the legs parted a fraction and I knew there were extras available!

at this point N got on all fours and I got better access to just touch and tease her pussy. that was exquisite too.

then I flipped her and the fun and games began. touching the pussy was another $50 but some light probing was very welcome. she went off like rocket. her boobs are magnificent too. my massge of boobs and pussy continured for another 10 minutes before she asked me to get back where i belong..as the centre of attention!

once she had a hold of the old fella she was all over the place, writhing and rubbing with me not wanting to get my hand out from between her legs. I came enough to produce the population of another country. it was glorious. I will be back!

If you want to see natsha you had better get a wriggle on as her visa runs out in a few months

• Thanks 8

Thanks for the review choco. Natasha sounds sexy. It's best to book Taylor. She's very busy and popular (now you know why). Roster of the girls is on their website

K

I came enough to produce the population of another country. it was glorious

certainly a great way to describe how you felt. Nice one

Cheers for the review Choco, as you have shared more than 5 reviews with us you have been given access to the Star Masters Lounge :)