18. Body Shape: Full-figured
  19. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  20. Blowjob: No
  21. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  22. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  23. Overall Personality: Cold
  24. Overall Performance: Not really worth it

Bliss on Crown - June 2012 - Alexandra

Sorry for the late review; but better late than never - Alexandra the Greek Goddess or was she ????

After I got hyped up seeing his beauty in my first intro at Bliss, I had to see this Greek Goddess. This was my second time at Bliss and even though I think they are a bit expensive (new prices now $150/30, $180/45 & $220/60); I must say they are quality girls and deserve every penny :) Luckily I paid $200 for the hour as I saw her before the price change.

Alexandra was a vision when she greeted me and with only seeing Taylor at Bliss I was hoping for a similar experience. As I walked into the room I quickly had a shower, while Alexandra got me a drink. Shower was nice and hot on a very cold and gloomy day in Sydney.

As I returned to the massage table Alexandra greeted me with a fresh towel and an infectious smile. I was very excited for a raunchy session and a millions thoughts were going through my head (different scenarios that could happen). As I lay on the table I relaxed as Alexandra started a light massage. I quickly turned around after about 5 minutes; when she informed me she is 30 years old. I could not turn away or put my head back in the table hole after seeing Alexandra naked body and assured her she looked much younger; I was almost drooling after staring at her fantastic tits. *LOL* I was pretty sure they were fake but they were beautiful. As I was laying there and enjoying her company and her light massage, I coyly switched the conversation about what extras she offered?

As soon as the words "What do you mean" I knew I had made a BIG mistake! The thought "Always ask in the intros" flashed in my head and disappointedly dropped my head back in the table hole. After and few moments of disappointment I decided to make the best of and the situation and had a good chat while she did her massage and body slides (does not even do reverse body slides; so could not get a close up view of her beautiful bald pussy:( but all my hopes were definitely dashed after hearing she has a boyfriend and she does this as her primary profession :( To be fair Alexandra has a great body and her massage was decent; with a lot of spainglish and light kissing and cat bath.

With only a few minutes to go I still had not reached my climax (not anyway near Taylor's standards but that is setting the bar quite high) and finally after convincing her if I sucked those beautiful puppies I was in heaven and with that and a bit of groping she finally made me cum. I was very happy with the ending but would not see her again anytime soon. I had a quick shower and left with a big smile on my face . Will be back again but this new pricing is deterring me from getting a longer session - Will have to do my homework before my next visit :)

My next two girls on my list at crown is Felicity (Good reviews but on holiday for a long time still?) and Julia (young and cute); but not sure about her service? Anyone please feel free to share....I will update you all and take one for the team if I don't get any feedback. Happy punting everyone :)

• Thanks 11

Thanks for the review badboy. Sorry you had an average time with Alexandra. I haven't tried any of the other girls. Once I had Taylor I was hooked. I haven't seen anyone else! I don't think anyone else can come close to the service she provides and she's generous with the extras.

K

Thanks for sharing, this place is a bit hit n miss. it's a lot of coin for an average RnT, so you want to know you are getting a good one. I have learnt the hard way best to ask what you want to know in the intro.

Kkkravis I can understand why Taylor is so appealing and I must agree that I have enjoyed my time with her. Seen her a couple of more times already aftet my first visit but these young and cute girls I see in intros sometimes are just too hard to resist ?

I have only read reviews of Taylor but it sounds like she is a one off. I really like Alexandra because of her soft, sensual, teasing ways. In my sessions with her she has always tried hard to make it an experience where the hour flied. But don't expect raunch from her, it is strictly a sensuous rnt.

Thanks for your review BB. Pity it was not what it should be but at least there was some eye baclava :lol: .

Alexandra is a cutie in the looks department and must be somewhere in her mid 30's now. She is a nice person and gives a nice sensual massage, although I have not been to bliss for sometime.