Erika Khan - General Discussion Thread

J.Z

Has anyone seen Erika lately? She hasn't been responding to emails and or texts last 2 , 3 weeks. Is she taking a break?

Funny you should ask. She has new PP ads and I emailed asking if she tours Melb and some other stuff as I get to Sydney sometimes. I never heard back but assumed I just got put in the tyre kicker basket.

I've tried to hook up with her a couple of times and for various reasons (mainly related to her) it didn't happen. I gave up after that.

Funny you should ask. She has new PP ads and I emailed asking if she tours Melb and some other stuff as I get to Sydney sometimes. I never heard back but assumed I just got put in the tyre kicker basket.

I've tried to hook up with her a couple of times and for various reasons (mainly related to her) it didn't happen. I gave up after that.

Thanks for the feed back fellas, yeah it was the same for me no reply at all. Wonder if she is taking a break and whether she will be back. Anyhow if anyone hear from her drop a message or a comment here please if you don't mind. Will do the same

Just to update the contact issue - I received an email reply from Erika this week. Apparently my email had been shunted into the spam folder and she'd just noticed. So if you're having no luck with email contact try something else.

Just to update the contact issue - I received an email reply from Erika this week. Apparently my email had been shunted into the spam folder and she'd just noticed. So if you're having no luck with email contact try something else.

Likewise. I tried to book her during June by email (about a week in advance) but heard no reply. As my window of opportunity for seeing anyone shrank rapidly, I had to look up her mobile number to text directly, and fortunately was able to get hold of her and make a booking. She later emailed me to say she had found my original request in her spam filter.

I tried booking her a few times back in May, but she never responded. Hope to catch her next time I'm in Sydney if she is still working.

tried to see Erika last week . Had a date booked with her starting in the morning , she sent me a text saying she would be a little bit late starting , no probs I thought.  Then she left me standing outside her doorway for another 30mins . I walked . She sent a text later saying she had fell asleep . WTF!! Very unprofessional

• Thanks 1

Erika just sent me a lovely apology , I take it all back . Takes a big person to admit mistakes and apologise . Well done Erika , thanks

• Thanks 1

one of the best punts I have had bar Jasmine jaro , all round absolutley fantastic saw her in june when I was I town I will definatley return for more a true goddess.

tried to see Erika last week . Had a date booked with her starting in the morning , she sent me a text saying she would be a little bit late starting , no probs I thought.  Then she left me standing outside her doorway for another 30mins . I walked . She sent a text later saying she had fell asleep . WTF!! Very unprofessional

Erika just sent me a lovely apology , I take it all back . Takes a big person to admit mistakes and apologise . Well done Erika , thanks

The thing is, with Erika (and this is from someone who has been seeing her for years, since about 2011/2012, I think) you just have to accept that this type of behaviour is just her. In true Erika form I see that she apologised (as usual) but as sure as the sun will shine, she’ll do it again and again in several variations. I could tell you a few beauties that she’s done to me over the years, the best one was being made to wait an hour and then being told “sorry go away I just got my period”. I have to say though that of late she’s definitely been acting weirder than ever with this strange behaviour now transcending into the bedroom. Not sure if I want to see her again.

Need to get her on a good day. I wouldn’t go back.

Agreed - once booked a follow up session to continue eating her out, her pH was way out, tasted awful, when I commented she said “too bad”, and that was that.

On 28/01/2018 at 9:03 PM, Whatsunderthecovers said:

Agreed - once booked a follow up session to continue eating her out, her pH was way out, tasted awful, when I commented she said “too bad”, and that was that.

Its the honest truth though hey ... I’d be laughing at the comment , hope you did 

somethings you gotta suck up and a woman’s body as desirable as they well maybe and are, are not Swiss clocks you can wind up 

I've tried contacting Erika a few times to arrange a booking for separate occasions over the last few months but not had any response - Does anyone know if she is still working?

2 hours ago, Mr Wendal said:

Has anyone ever booked Erika Khan?

She looks pretty damn hot!

I'd say that more than a few people have. Look here.

• Thanks 2