13. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  14. Hair Colour: Blond
  15. Hair Length: Medium
  16. Eyes Colour: Brown
  17. Skin Colour: Tanned
  18. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  19. Body Shape: Curvy
  20. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  21. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  22. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  23. Any Tattoos?: Several
  24. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  25. Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
  26. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  27. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  28. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  29. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  30. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  31. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  32. Overall Personality: Cheeky
  33. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - May 2023 - Pearl

You can tell this girl is just very into sex, very open and very horny! 

she was very willing to please and she has stamina!!!! 

huge sexy juicy ass, I challenge any man to do Pearl from behind and not bust within 5 minutes. 

• Thanks 6
5 hours ago, Robtheboat said:

I'm intrigued about the fire and ice massage. Is it worth it? Saw it on their website.

That would be the regular hot oil massage except..... With an ice cube. And perhaps a discreet eyeroll from the masseuse.

Much of what's on their website is a gimmick that can be skipped. For example "The Edge" which is described as a special service involving "the practice of repeated cycles of sexual stimulation slowing or stopping prior to climax"

Hello? That's not a "special" service. That is the service!

It's all harmless enough but the girls probably prefer if they take the lead with some gentle guidance. Let them each play to their strengths.

5 hours ago, lostlittleboy said:

That would be the regular hot oil massage except..... With an ice cube. And perhaps a discreet eyeroll from the masseuse.

Much of what's on their website is a gimmick that can be skipped. For example "The Edge" which is described as a special service involving "the practice of repeated cycles of sexual stimulation slowing or stopping prior to climax"

Hello? That's not a "special" service. That is the service!

It's all harmless enough but the girls probably prefer if they take the lead with some gentle guidance. Let them each play to their strengths.

I’ve seen fire and ice mentioned a few times at other places. I mean what is it exactly?

18 hours ago, Robtheboat said:

I’ve seen fire and ice mentioned a few times at other places. I mean what is it exactly?

Means a BBBJ with an icecube in the mouth.

Edited by AndyJ
Joke likely to be misconstrued edited

Sounds like a great punt and I wouldn't mixing up my usual diet of Asian cuisine. 

Might have to check this place out as I am heading to Sydney next weekend. 

On 03/06/2023 at 4:41 PM, lostlittleboy said:

Means a BBBJ with an icecube in the mouth.

Given that AndyJ has edited my joke for whatever reason, I should probably clarify that a BBBJ (with or without icecube and a mouthful of tea) isn't going to be one of the officially offered services at Bodyrotic. It would probably just be a massage with hot oil and an ice cube as well as [joke redacted].

On 28/05/2023 at 9:49 PM, MikeRey said:

You can tell this girl is just very into sex, very open and very horny! 

she was very willing to please and she has stamina!!!! 

huge sexy juicy ass, I challenge any man to do Pearl from behind and not bust within 5 minutes. 

I can also tell ( going by your review ) that she's very much into making some extra $$$, and your unwillingness not to disclose any dollar figures is evidence of this! 

They are all there for the money, not just for the sake of it. 

• Like 1

Every girl there is there for the money. Good on her. Judging by the review he had  a great time 

@Hot Body  Pearl was worth every cent I spent for sure! When I go to these places I expect to spend money, especially if I want something a bit different (like anal or lesbian). 
 Sometimes you fork out money and it’s not worth it and sometimes it is. With Pearl it was worth it ;) 

@Eroticlover84 I've had some girls, actually quite a few girls that say to me " I do this because I love sex, not just for the money ". 

I don't know if you have ever come across a girl with " a great attitude and willingness to please ". Maybe this is uncharted territory for you and going by your quote " every girl is there for the money " I'm under the assertion that every girl you've booked is only there for the $$$.

Whilst I agree with you to some extent, and the majority are there mainly for an income, there are some girls that actually love to fuck ( commonly known as nymphomaniacs  ). 

• Like 1

@MikeRey yes that's true, sometimes it's worth it and other times its not really worth it. 

Thanks for your review, and glad you had such a great time with Pearl.

As always, happy punting. 

22 hours ago, Hot Body said:

@Eroticlover84 I've had some girls, actually quite a few girls that say to me " I do this because I love sex, not just for the money ". 

I don't know if you have ever come across a girl with " a great attitude and willingness to please ". Maybe this is uncharted territory for you and going by your quote " every girl is there for the money " I'm under the assertion that every girl you've booked is only there for the $$$.

Whilst I agree with you to some extent, and the majority are there mainly for an income, there are some girls that actually love to fuck ( commonly known as nymphomaniacs  ). 

@Hot Body so true and put very nicely as you do in your awesome reviews 🙌