14. Estimated Age: 26 - 30
  15. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  16. Hair Colour: Dark
  17. Hair Length: Long
  18. Eyes Colour: Brown
  19. Skin Colour: Tanned
  20. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  21. Body Shape: Curvy
  22. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  24. Kind of Experience: GFE/PSE Combined
  25. Kissing Available: No
  26. Blowjob: No
  27. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  28. Overall Looks: Attractive
  29. Overall Personality: Fun
  30. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - May 2012 - Armani

Sorry for the delay in adding this review of Armani. I kind of held off because it's all been said before and I don't have much to add.

I had lunch with a mate in the city and knew that both Armani and Nina were working at Bodyrotic that day. I hadn't made a booking because I didn't want to rush lunch with a mate I hadn't seen in ages. I hadn't seen either of them, but the reviews on here made it clear how good they were.

When we finished, I figured I had enough time, but didn't think I'd be able to get a booking with either of them. Decided to give it a go anyway on the off chance one of them might be free.

Rang up, asked if either would be available. They both would be ready in about 30 mins! WTF. Two of their hottest and best both available exactly when I was ready! When does this happen?

So, while standing on a CBD footpath with the receptionist on the other end of the phone, I had to make a snap decision on which one to see. I had complete option paralysis. For no logical reason, I chose Armani. I knew I was on a winner no matter which way I went. The idea of a double crossed my mind, but was financially unrealistic.

I got myself to Camperdown and arrived dead on time. Perfect. I met Armani and immediately felt at ease with her. Lovely personality, bubbly but not shallow. Not to mention very attractive.

Service-wise, it's been said before. She's very good at what she does, uses every part of her body very well. She's happy for you to be hands on except between the legs.

Overall it is a very enjoyable way to spend an hour. Highly recommended.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 9

Hi Luke, thank you for the wonderful review of Armani. I have always thought she's one of the must see girls of BR.

Next time see Crystal if you get the chance. She's back from Holidays :)

Thanks Chris. I've seen Crystal before, about 2 years ago. Agree, she's stunning and gives great service.