16. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  17. Hair Colour: Black
  18. Hair Length: Long
  19. Eyes Colour: Brown
  20. Skin Colour: Olive
  21. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  22. Body Shape: Athletic
  23. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  24. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  26. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  27. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  28. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  29. Full Sex Available: No
  30. Kind of Experience: Clinical Experience
  31. Kissing Available: No
  32. Blowjob: No
  33. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  34. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  35. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  36. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  37. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  38. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  39. Overall Personality: Cold
  40. Overall Performance: Money down the drain

Bliss on Crown - June 2012 - Annie

A day trip to sydney and wanting to see the delights on offer... except for a bitch of a flu which kept me away from the FS ladies....

Ive read the reviews on Bliss but as it was near the hotel went ahead with it anyway... at the Intro a stunning asian lady walked in.. absolute stunner..very personable and everything was decided...

once we entered the room, the talk of this and that for extra began...for things which I assumed were included as standard...nice massage, very attractive lady but perhaps a bit misleading in the intro which didnt set a great tone..live and learn..

• Thanks 6

NG0070 thanks for the heads-up on Annie. I don't suppose you could expand a bit about the difference between the intro and what was delivered? Would be of assistance to other punters :)

Basically kissing and touching were spoken about at intro time, and once the door closed touching her chest was ok but anything more was an extra as was any type of kissing.. was my first rnt venture so i am sure some of it comes down to my ignorance, but what is offered, should be delivered

Thanks for the review niceguy0070. Your experience can be typical of Korean women, and I would suggest some much better value for money places in Sydney if you like Asians.

Thanks for your review. I must say it was a bit different from my earlier trips to Bliss on Crown, but it's been a few years. Hopefully your next adventure is a bit more fulfilling.

sorry to hear about your experience with annie. it seems like this establishment is run by "extras" where nearly all majority of girls are charging clients for touching, with the exception of bliss's rising star Taylor who seems to offer BBBJ and CIM for no extras at all. I wouldnt be suprised if she gets booked out the whole day.

niceguy, I had a similar experience to another asian girl there where I was bombarded with extras and had strong boundaries ( no DFK or DATY). Shame though cause if she provided a great GFE with DFK she would have been ultimate WL however she did tell me she prefers the more kinky guys with fetish requests ( probably so she can charge shitloads) haha

Annie is a very attractive woman but I saw her once and wouldn't go back, it's not just the touching but the distance she keeps