16. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  17. Hair Colour: Brown
  18. Hair Length: Short
  19. Eyes Colour: Blue
  20. Skin Colour: Pale
  21. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  22. Body Shape: Curvy
  23. Estimated Body Size: 10 to 12
  24. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  26. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  27. Any Tattoos?: Several
  28. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  29. Kissing Available: Unsure
  30. Blowjob: Unsure
  31. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Extras Charged: No, all included
  35. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  36. Overall Personality: Fun
  37. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - December 2022 - Demi

Hello my fellow punters, first time poster here. I have been wanting to try Bodyrotic for a while until last month, I made up my mind and just do it. Yolo.

The venue’s decor is probably one of the best I’ve seen in Sydney. Fast forwarding to the line up, Demi stood up among all other girls for me, as not only she was (seems to be) the youngest one, she has a unique statuesque beauty that just immediately captured my eyes. She definitely has one of the best faces I’ve seen in the industry so far. I decided to book her for 45 minutes.

After showering and waited roughly for 10 min, Demi entered the room and began massaging my back and legs with a good body slide and rub. I started a normal convo with her, where I’ve learnt that she used to work as a stripper etc, and that she offers extras including full service which I am definitely interested for next time.

The chatting didn’t last too long as I got distracted by her beautiful pale natural E cup sized breasts. I started playing and sucking on those sweet melons, before being flipped over and watching the following beautiful scene - Demi sliding her gorgeous tits up and down my cock, her hands teasing and playing with my balls, before she finished me off with a good and skilled handjob. It was offft.

Overall, it was an amazing first time experience for me with Bodyrotic and Demi. A solid 9/10 from me and would definitely be seeing her again. 

• Thanks 6

Well done. I’m glad you enjoyed your time with Demi. I’m afraid you’ll find this a very addictive pastime, but why not I reckon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Haven't seen many reviews of Demi so thank you for your review of her! She's visually not usually my type: I don't prefer them as chubby/curvy/thick (whatever the PC/"woke" word is, pardon my ignorance) as her. I reckon she's more a size 12-14 (definitely not size 10-12) based on what I saw at the intros 2 weeks ago.

However she sounds like a lovely lady with great skills who knows what she is doing! I'm sure others will benefit from the review.

• Like 1

@Big_Noir I am horrible with the women’s dress sizes so you’re probably right - she is definitely “thicc” - I believe that’s the “woke” word you were looking for haha!

I do reckon she has a very pretty face and friendly attitude, not a clock watcher either. But 100% if you’re into petite tiny pocket rocket, then Demi isn’t the one for you.

• Like 1
On 04/01/2023 at 3:45 AM, Felix0069 said:

@Big_Noir I am horrible with the women’s dress sizes so you’re probably right - she is definitely “thicc” - I believe that’s the “woke” word you were looking for haha!

I do reckon she has a very pretty face and friendly attitude, not a clock watcher either. But 100% if you’re into petite tiny pocket rocket, then Demi isn’t the one for you.

Thank you for the correct woke terminology. To me so many words are synonymous which is why I ask so much and am careful to not say the wrong word and offend anyone. Thicc it is then. 

On 05/01/2023 at 3:21 AM, Felix0069 said:

@rtfan I can’t recall the rates (sorry I have gold fish memory), but she mentioned she offers DFK, CBJ, COB and full service.

Thanks.  Likely the same as others ... $50, $100, $200FS.    

In a recent intro, the ladies declined to talk about extras offered and price, saying they'd discuss in rooms.

Earlier this year, there seemed no issue to talk about extras and $ in the intro.   Wonder what changed.

1 hour ago, rtfan said:

In a recent intro, the ladies declined to talk about extras offered and price, saying they'd discuss in rooms.

Earlier this year, there seemed no issue to talk about extras and $ in the intro.   Wonder what changed.

I have noticed the same.

Maybe the masseuses all agreed to do so? Maybe it was management? Either way it's smart. Forces the client to book a masseuse to "find out" what's on offer (if any at all). It could also foster repeat business for the same masseuse as the client already knows what's on offer and won't bother taking a chance on a different masseuse.

• Like 2

I would say yes they all agreed. 
A lot of that goes on and in that girls room there is definitely a pecking order . Usually the one who has been there the longest will be at the top of that pecking order but often a new girl comes in and will challenge her for that job. It goes on all the time. 

17 hours ago, amos said:

I would say yes they all agreed. 
A lot of that goes on and in that girls room there is definitely a pecking order . Usually the one who has been there the longest will be at the top of that pecking order but often a new girl comes in and will challenge her for that job. It goes on all the time. 

Whose in charge now do we reckon? 

Had a great time with Demi glad she does extras I asked and she said No but may be she didn't fancy an old bloke. But she is hot and would love to go there again

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1