15. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  16. Hair Colour: Black
  17. Hair Length: Long
  18. Eyes Colour: Brown
  19. Skin Colour: Tanned
  20. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  21. Body Shape: Slim
  22. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  23. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  24. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  25. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  26. Any Tattoos?: Several
  27. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  28. Full Sex Available: No
  29. Kissing Available: No
  30. Blowjob: No
  31. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  35. Overall Personality: Cheeky
  36. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bliss On Crown - May 2012 - Stephanie

Hey guys, I just joined this forum as I just entered the world of punting. I actually joined another forum called aus99 to post a review about Bliss, however it was mostly an asian forum on asian establishments and WLs. I heard about this forum as well so i thought I'll post a review on this place and I'm curious to read reviews about other places as well ! so here goes..ill basically just write the same review I wrote in the other forum...

my mate and i was out one night drinking and while he goes to massage parlours, I never really thought about venturing. However, I been single for awhile and he recommended bliss on crown to get a massage. The line up was good, then I met stephanie and I was hooked. She is seriously one young hot asian girl with that suicide girl look as she got a huge colorful rib cage tattoo and few other tatts, bright red lipstick and long dark hair. she was born and raised in Australia so her english is excellent . Got a hot tonned tanned size 8, b cup breasts with seriously the softest skin I had the pleasure to touch. She may not be everyone's cup of tea in terms of looks and personality... lookwise, she reminds me of those Australian born asian girls with attitude at the clubs wearing the tight dresses dirty dancing with her friends. Personality wise..she has abit of a sarcastic and self depreciating sense of humour.

she is definately a pleasant girl to chat too, abit sarcastic, abit of attitude but I liked it. She definately someone you can have a laugh with .Her massage was soft and sensual and then it got really sexy during the bodysliding. wow the view in the mirror , i couldn't stop looking. I asked her if it was ok to touch and she said everywhere but between the legs, as that would cost extra 50 dollars. I was a bit put off by this but even when I politely declined ( did not have enough cash), she graciously said thats totally fine and proceeded to give me a nice time anyway. I tried to kiss but unfortantely she doesn't kiss. She does however suck on your earlobes and blow kisses in your ears. She definately gave a nice happy ending with plenty of eye contact, taking my finger and sucking on it and encouraging me to spank her as she says she likes it rough.

The girl is definately a hustler for extras but she isn't pushy ( Extras included touching for $50, CBJ for $50 and she said she is naturally kinky so she is opended minded to any fantasy/fetish/role play request but that rates would be negotiable). If you say no to extras, she still gives you a nice time. I definately would see her again, highly recommended.

• Thanks 6

On another note...Even on the other forum, punters knew about the famous ' Taylor'. I will definatley try check her out next time and report back

Done, cheers. To edit titles you need to hit Edit and then Use Full Editor. Thanks for the review.