Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Britt
  2. Session Month: November
  3. Session Year: 2022
  4. Type of Service: Parlour Worker
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Mature Darlings Sydney
  6. Establishment Address (Only for brothels): 6 Station Street East Harris Park
  7. Phone Number (Please add area code): 02 9806 9717
  8. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): www.maturedarlingssydney.com.au
  9. Photos Authenticity: No photos available
  10. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $250
  11. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  12. Incall or Outcall (Leave blank in Victoria): Establishment's Venue
  13. Session Day: Weekday
  14. Session Time: Daytime
  15. Estimated Age: Over 40
  16. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  17. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  18. Hair Colour: Dark
  19. Hair Length: Medium
  20. Eyes Colour: Blue
  21. Skin Colour: Tanned
  22. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  23. Body Shape: Curvy
  24. Estimated Body Size: 12 to 14
  25. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  26. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  27. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  28. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  29. Any Piercings?: One or two
  30. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  31. Kind of Experience: Sex Buddy Experience
  32. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  33. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  34. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  35. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  36. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  37. Extras Charged: No, all included
  38. Overall Looks: Easy on the eye
  39. Overall Personality: Fun
  40. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Mature Darlings Sydney - November 2022 - Britt

Currently in Sydney so I decided to check out the Sydney namesake of parlour I have frequented in Newcastle. Very close to Harris Park railway station which was convinient.

Also noticed in the reception area I spotted a sign that stated they were fully inclusive. 

I had two ladies to choose from. Britt and Jodie. I don't know what prompted me to choose Britt perhaps it was an instinct.

Their web site states her as being a Mid 60's Stunning European red head size 12-14, breast size E. Passionate lady who loves to role play. Well she lived up to the description. She does have an accent but I couldn't pick it, but I had no trouble understanding her. I booked her for 90 minutes.

We then started out having a good feel around kissing all over which led to me going down on her. She seemed to really enjoy me going at it down there. Before we then went at it in missionary position.

After both blew our minds we layed on the bed just chit chatting about this that an the other. We eventually worked up the energy for another round. Basically a carbon copy of our first round except I had to finish off with her giving me a hand job.

Really enjoyed the session and badly needed a a good thumb in the knockshop after the lady I was planning to see in Perth had to cancel on me.

A little funny note to is as I was walking down the ramp from the railway station there was a couple of God Botherers offering Bible lessons. Makes one think they knew there is a knockshop nearby.  Thankfully they were gone by the time I left. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
34 minutes ago, numbat101 said:

Apologies to @ian80au but I just don't get mature sex

For an extra $75/hour, you can get crazy sex with a 20 year old blonde Aussie cutie

Well you're entitled to your opinion. 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, numbat101 said:

For an extra $75/hour, you can get crazy sex with a 20 year old blonde Aussie cutie

It has been an interesting year mixing it up a bit.

This sounds odd, but I found I had gotten into a bit of a pattern and was endlessly smashing very similar ladies - this year I have made a concerted effort to engage in some different experiences and yes, that involved rumbling someones gran.  What was REALLY interesting there is that I found the edge of what I was ok with (and what was tooooo far) and it has been a great experience.

I expect I will return to regular programming in 2023, but until then, I have some midgets to find.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, runrun said:

Was she actually a red head?

Always keen on a big Red.

Well did have some red in it but not ginger if that makes sense

12 hours ago, numbat101 said:

Do tell

I did in my review on Carla, lovely lady, and very service oriented and fun, but I also found myself on the edge there wondering if this was truly the ride for me.

Now I have been there it was clear that past that point is too far.

ultimately a fun day out, and certainly an interesting experience, but not really for me (other people may have differing opinions).

I’ve had a pretty wild year though and fucked some very interesting ladies from a range of countries, a range of body sizes (including some BBW) and a span from 20-70s

• Thanks 2
11 hours ago, ian80au said:

Well did have some red in it but not ginger if that makes sense

Thanks mate - I’m hunting for some proper ‘rangas or strawberries.

53 minutes ago, runrun said:

I did in my review on Carla, lovely lady, and very service oriented and fun, but I also found myself on the edge there wondering if this was truly the ride for me.

Now I have been there it was clear that past that point is too far.

ultimately a fun day out, and certainly an interesting experience, but not really for me (other people may have differing opinions).

I’ve had a pretty wild year though and fucked some very interesting ladies from a range of countries, a range of body sizes (including some BBW) and a span from 20-70s

cannot find that review?

On 30/11/2022 at 7:55 AM, numbat101 said:

Because I have just become disenchanted with youngens in recent time. I can't relate to millenials 

9 minutes ago, runrun said:

Just noticed they have her advertised as mid-70's, was that closer to the mark?

I hope you took a bottle of 4711 along for her.

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I hope you took a bottle of 4711 along for her.

Look I think the late 50s is my high water mark

• Like 1

@runrun Don’t mind me, I’m just acting the fool. Back in the day, 4711 was the height of sophistication if a bloke wanted to impress the ladies. Apparently eau de cologne was all the rage with the fairer sex in those gentler times. 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, runrun said:

Just noticed they have her advertised as mid-70's, was that closer to the mark?

Saw that too and also wondered.

There's only one photo of her and that's cleavage only. She mustn't be confident in her appearance.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ThirstyG said:

Saw that too and also wondered.

There's only one photo of her and that's cleavage only. She mustn't be confident in her appearance.

Yeah that is a fair assessment of that place, the less they show the more you know it’s iffy.

exception being Laila the Indian lady who they probably don’t show any photos of so she won’t be recognised by the large Indian community locally.

she’s quite a tasty dish.

• Thanks 1

Met Britt today in the line-up.

Seems like a fairly tidy GILF or ambiguous Euro ancestry, and probably a lot of fun for GILF enjoyers.

I'd place her in the late 60's, good skin, hair was more a burgundy colour.

19 hours ago, runrun said:

Met Britt today in the line-up.

Seems like a fairly tidy GILF or ambiguous Euro ancestry, and probably a lot of fun for GILF enjoyers.

I'd place her in the late 60's, good skin, hair was more a burgundy colour.

About that and sexually she can still go

• Like 1
On 30/11/2022 at 7:55 AM, numbat101 said:

I have to agree with you on that one numbat101. I would much rather spend $350 an hour at Liaisons or ATMC with a young hottie then a grandma! 

I'm in my 50's like you, but I do go to Miss Heavens and they have some very attractive ladies in the 30's and 40's,  but that's as far as I go. I love a beautiful milf with large breasts. 

Everyone's entitled to there opinion but I'm with you on this one.

I dunno, Mature Darlings also has 30-40 year olds and I’m finding that’s working well for me :)

At a fraction of the cost of AH it’s a pretty good deal.