11. Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): Germany
  12. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  13. Hair Colour: Blond
  14. Hair Length: Medium
  15. Eyes Colour: Blue
  16. Skin Colour: Pale
  17. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  18. Body Shape: Athletic
  19. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  20. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  21. Kissing Available: Unsure
  22. Blowjob: Unsure
  23. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  24. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  25. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  26. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  27. Overall Personality: Fun
  28. Overall Performance: Great service

Bliss Erotic Massage - August 2022 - Carmen

Was in the area and a call to BoC asking who was available said that Carmen was on and available.  I booked her for an hour, based on the photos on their site.  Arrived a few minutes later and was not disappointed with the goddess that I was confronted by.

Carmen's service was top notch.  She had an easy personality and the session was a lot of fun.  I do think extras were offered, but I am not a fan of paying for extras where it takes the total proice above what you'd pay at Liaisons.  Declining extras did not detract from Carmen's servce.

Would defintitley see her again given the opportunity.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
On 05/10/2022 at 3:18 PM, xiclarence said:

Was in the area and a call to BoC asking who was available said that Carmen was on and available.  I booked her for an hour, based on the photos on their site.  Arrived a few minutes later and was not disappointed with the goddess that I was confronted by.

Carmen's service was top notch.  She had an easy personality and the session was a lot of fun.  I do think extras were offered, but I am not a fan of paying for extras where it takes the total proice above what you'd pay at Liaisons.  Declining extras did not detract from Carmen's servce.

Would defintitley see her again given the opportunity.

Speaking of prices, and I know they have some stunners at Bliss, but isn't it $220 for half an hour " erotic massage " that doesn't even include any kissing or fingering, or going down on her, in comparison to paying $250 for half an hour at Liaisons or ATMC and you get kissing, mutual oral and sex ( on a nice comfortable bed ) with beautiful ladies? 

LOL  :)

I remember the " good old days " when Misty's used to be in Bondi Junction and then moved to Potts Point, I used to pay $110 for half an hour ( over 10 years ago and I know that its a lot more expensive now ), but the girls were so good and the service was so good that some girls included as part of there service kissing and licking her out and even fingering her! 

Its all different now! All you get is a massage and a happy ending, nothing more then that, unless you want to be ripped off.