11. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  12. Hair Colour: Brown
  13. Hair Length: Long
  14. Eyes Colour: Hazel
  15. Skin Colour: Pale
  16. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  17. Body Shape: Slim
  18. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  19. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  20. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  21. Pubic Hair: Neatly Trimmed
  22. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  23. Kissing Available: Unsure
  24. Blowjob: Unsure
  25. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  26. Overall Looks: Attractive
  27. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  28. Overall Performance: It was okay

Rose Castle - August 2022 - Valerie

Called in to RC to check the lineup. Primarily Indian girls in the lineup, but one Aussie walks in. Valerie has a very GND look and is barely a size 6. Really tight body, and when she walked away her small but shapely arse got my attention. I booked an hour; she had some extras upsell, but just went with standard.

@robsm this might be one for you, especially body wise. You might want to at least intro.

Positives: great petite tight little body; nice shapely but small arse,  tone body all up, GND look; almost plain Jane, but the girl you see in Officeworks you want to fuck. Pussy is tight and lips cling in and out. Nice supple little arse in doggie. Arsehole is so tight and clean in appearance, it looks like she doesn’t even use it for #2. Kind of weird to say, but the tightest and cleanest arsehole I have seen in doggie ever (appearance only).

Negatives: she wants to make you cum quickly “cum for me baby” after 10 minutes. Her extras upsell is ridiculous. She has a bit of body odour (not bad, but a bit ripe under the armpits). She has larger feet. I don’t have a foot fetish at all, but like small and delicate feet on a woman. 

She told me she was new to RC, but has worked previously interstate (she did not specify). 

Worth the intro. if this type of body type is of interest.

• Thanks 6

@Andraye Thanks for your very descriptive review especially body shape . Yes sounds definitely my type , especially a pert tight butt ( not keen on the big soft bums everyone likes ) .

Only ever visited Jasmine at RC ( never saw another attractive girl there at that time ) .

@Andraye do they still have the PP discount ( from memory it was $100 / 1/2 hr for a member then probably 18 months ago .

Thanks again and glad you enjoyed 👍

Not sure about the PP discount, as I never disclose my affiliation. Based on your past reviews, you should probably check this one out. I like curvy, but this super tight petite one had to be had. Try to negotiate a good deal though as well, as she is on the hustle for the extras.

Will be interested to know how you go.

• Thanks 1

@Andraye Yeah , stuck out Bush for a while .Have not been back to RC since Jasmine left and as said never spotted any girl there that I found attractive at that time , as most are bigger curvy girls as is the norm .

Do not pay extras, do occasionally tip though ( always tipped Jasmine as she went way way beyond what you would expect .

Definitly got my attention, but do not get many opportunities and definitely not for a while , but thanks for great info .👌

• Like 1
12 hours ago, robsm said:

do they still have the PP discount

No. I asked specifically this question to the receptionist but she said that is not available any more! 

• Thanks 1
On 28/08/2022 at 9:23 PM, Andraye said:

Negatives: she wants to make you cum quickly “cum for me baby” after 10 minutes.

That's a big No No in my book. If a WL doesn't want me to come, that's all she'd need to say. Anyway, cheers for the review Andraye; I did notice some positives too, but in any case good luck with your next punt.

• Like 1