15. Knowledge of English: Good
  16. Hair Colour: Black
  17. Hair Length: Medium
  18. Eyes Colour: Brown
  19. Skin Colour: Tanned
  20. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  21. Body Shape: Curvy
  22. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  23. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  24. Kissing Available: No
  25. Blowjob: Unsure
  26. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  27. Overall Looks: Attractive
  28. Overall Personality: Fake
  29. Overall Performance: Money down the drain

Bodyrotic - July 2022 - Chloe

Booked an hour with Chloe looking at the feedback.

She gave good massage to start with but no bodyslides. She said she won't open her legs. She should not been selected at Bodyrotic. Usually the girls are good and friendly. Chloe asked me if I need any extra..300 for FS. I think she was looking more for extras but doesn't want to do basic bodyslides.

She even started vaping with out asking... I have asthma so I asked her not to.

She is not like other girls like arriana, Miley, Summer etc.

Please stay away and use you money on someone good.

• Thanks 6

Thanks for your review. Interesting that you joined PP and immediately posted a bad review of Chloe. I’m not suggesting anything untoward, but it would be good to see a few more reviews from others. She does have glowing feedback on BR’s website.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I have been customer for about 8 years. I know many good girls from BR. But Chloe was no where near to Ariana, Anya, Bella,  Camille, Miley, Jennifer. Hope you understand why I joined to give a negative feedback. 

• Like 1

@SVT If her performance was so far below an acceptable level, then I’d recommend sending an email to Sophie outlining your experience. 

On 27/08/2022 at 3:37 PM, PlayDohBalls said:

Thanks for your review. Interesting that you joined PP and immediately posted a bad review of Chloe. I’m not suggesting anything untoward, but it would be good to see a few more reviews from others. She does have glowing feedback on BR’s website.

Same way I started out. Would not be surprised if she has a FS background a lot of these girls are money hungry. in all fairness BR is the Best RNT parlor for good reason BR is  one of the few legit Erotic Massage parlors in Sydney where girls take the masseuse aspect of service  very seriously and go above and beyond expectations in all the years Ive been visiting BR Ive never had A FS Ive been offered many time that's says something

• Like 1
On 28/08/2022 at 4:24 PM, SVT said:

I have been customer for about 8 years. I know many good girls from BR. But Chloe was no where near to Ariana, Anya, Bella,  Camille, Miley, Jennifer. Hope you understand why I joined to give a negative feedback. 

Most of those girls you mention are popular for a reason . Only twice has a new girl surpassed my expectations lucky enough to meet grace when she was new now its near impossible to get a booking on short notice.

• Like 1
On 26/08/2022 at 4:06 PM, SVT said:

Booked an hour with Chloe looking at the feedback.

She gave good massage to start with but no bodyslides. She said she won't open her legs. She should not been selected at Bodyrotic. Usually the girls are good and friendly. Chloe asked me if I need any extra..300 for FS. I think she was looking more for extras but doesn't want to do basic bodyslides.

She even started vaping with out asking... I have asthma so I asked her not to.

She is not like other girls like arriana, Miley, Summer etc.

Please stay away and use you money on someone good.

Thanks Mate was considering checking her out reminds me of my time with Kiara. The Favorites are favorite for a reason I know it my be tempting or thrilling to try someone new better of sticking to a safe bet  if you able to get a booking.

• Like 1

Just to add some contrast to the mix…. I’ve recently seen her more out of curiosity and lack of options really. Killer body. Kind reminds me of Juliana Candi myfreecams. She gives a good massage. Not the most hospitable but could be due to the language barrier. Extras are outrageous. You could enjoy yourself as long as you manage your expectations. Would I see her again? Probably if there was no one else to pick but wouldn’t book her in advance. 

• Like 1

Assuming it is the same WL (and from the descreiption, I am inclined to think it is), I had a session with Chloe some time back, and recall being somewhat underwhelmed by the experience.

On 03/09/2022 at 12:23 PM, Realman1988 said:

Only twice has a new girl surpassed my expectations lucky enough to meet grace when she was new now its near impossible to get a booking on short notice.

I was lucky enough to have a session or three with Grace when she first started as well.  I've given up trying to book her, as her shifts and my windows of opportunity rarely coincide and even when tyhey do (and I have booked well in advance), she has cancelled on me :( 

• Sad 2