Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Holly
  2. Session Month: August
  3. Session Year: 2022
  4. Type of Service: Parlour Worker
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Mature Darlings, Harris Park
  6. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): https://maturedarlingssydney.com.au/ladies/holly
  7. Photos Authenticity: 100% Real
  8. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $250
  9. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  10. Session Day: Weekday
  11. Session Time: Daytime
  12. Estimated Age: Over 40
  13. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  14. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  15. Hair Colour: Blond
  16. Hair Length: Medium
  17. Eyes Colour: Green
  18. Skin Colour: Pale
  19. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  20. Body Shape: Slim
  21. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  22. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  24. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  25. Kind of Experience: Sex Buddy Experience
  26. Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
  27. Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ and CIM (Cum In Mouth)
  28. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  29. Overall Looks: Easy on the eye
  30. Overall Personality: Lovely
  31. Overall Performance: It was okay

Mature Darlings, Harris Park - August 2022 - Holly

Usual caveat for my reviews here. Holly is a woman that is probably at the high end of the 60's advertised, so all commentary and 'looks' is factoring that in. If you aren't up for pounding someones nan, then this is not the journey for you, but if this seems like the sort of thing you could be up for,  then gird your loins gentlemen and stride forth.

Right, with that out of the way.

There were a number on the line up when I turned up, most of which I hadn't eyeballed before - so thought I would turn up and just see what took my fancy.  Unfortunately none really clicked for me at all, but Holly seemed the best proposition and seems to be one of the solid workhorses of the establishment (along with Jackie) - thought I'd have a go and see how it turned out.

Holly is a very tall woman, has to be at least 6' - maybe 6'1".  She's advertised as 60's and theres no lie there, I just think maybe in the back half of that, but is indeed tall and lanky as advertised.

She has a pretty easygoing and friendly nature, you don't get treated like a 'punter', but almost like some nice chap she has picked up and taken home for the night - you get the clear vibe she's likes her job and is happy to play, there's no bossiness and pretentious carry-on and honestly I find that really refreshing (I also note that this positive attitude is a common theme at this establishment).

Some kissing and cuddling, lead to some good BBBJ, which lead to dom on and some cowgirl, It was all a lot of fun but when I was banging all I could think of was the BBBJ (which I was really enjoying) and that is what we went back to.  It was given with enthusiasm and gusto which resulted in me blowing a load which subsequently ended up half down her throat and half over me - which I am going to call a pretty good result!

Once again, I found it a bit of an odd experience to be tapping someone well and truly outside my normal age range, my mind was a bit confused (but my boner wasn't) and I think perhaps it is still a bit of a reach for me.  Great fun, but I think I need a few more years on me yet to make this make sense.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7
1 hour ago, runrun said:

If you aren't up for pounding someones nan, then this is not the journey for you,

Well that kinda does bring it home! 🤣  I think I'd have to be eyes wide shut, visualising.. er ..some young(er) hottie.

That said Holly sounds lovely and delivered service with a gusto. Kudos to you (and your boner).

Great review

• Haha 2