9. Estimated Age: 26 - 30
  10. Estimated Ethnic Group: Mixed Groups Origin
  11. Hair Colour: Black
  12. Hair Length: Long
  13. Eyes Colour: Coffee
  14. Skin Colour: Dark
  15. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  16. Body Shape: Curvy
  17. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  18. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  19. Kissing Available: Passionate Kissing
  20. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  21. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  22. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  23. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  24. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Club 741 - June 2022 - Delight

Surprised no reviews re: Delight have been posted. I’ve visited her a couple of times and she seems popular at this joint. 

I once overheard heard her coaching other WLs about intro technique and staying positive if they aren’t getting bookings. She is very confident and some might say headstrong. 

Delight is thick to the max. I said curvy in the stats, but others might argue full figured. She has enormous full natural breasts and a big round butt that would make Sir Mixalot salivate - and that’s just getting started.
Delight has gorgeous, huge brown eyes that honestly make me weak at the knees. 
The only gripe I have is that she takes forever to get back to the room after pre sesh shower. I once counted 4 songs went by before she came back… otherwise the bookings have been awesome….

Started with some kissing and foreplay, paying lots of attention to her enormous boobs (which she seems to enjoy), and then on to some DATY where either she really loved or deserves an Oscar. Delight’s CBJ was especially awesome when she looked up with those amazing eyes. She was enthusiastic in the main event - and rode cowboy until I suggested flipping for mish or doggie - either option is truly awesome because of her accentuated features. 

Between rounds we’ve had some interesting convos. She is definitely straight up and not really the cutesy demure type.

I definitely plan to visit her again sometime in the future. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5
13 hours ago, Stiffi said:

Surprised no reviews re: Delight have been posted. I’ve visited her a couple of times and she seems popular at this joint. 

Surely you see the irony in this?

Cheers for review, have been keen on Delight for a while but she sounds a bit big from your description. Actually I've noticed that Club741 lie a lot about body size in their profiles and this sounds like no exception. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks for another excellent review @Stiffi Wondering if you paid ‘extras’ and, if so, how much and what did those extra dollars get you?  Cheers 

• Thanks 1
On 5/8/2022 at 12:02 PM, Demon said:

Thanks for another excellent review @Stiffi Wondering if you paid ‘extras’ and, if so, how much and what did those extra dollars get you?  Cheers 

Thanks mate. Paid the deluxe option to the house (can’t remember the pricing differences), no $ direct. 

Those extra dollars got me everything as per the review. 

• Like 1