Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Jessica
  2. Session Month: July
  3. Session Year: 2022
  4. Type of Service: Parlour Worker
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Rose Castle
  6. Establishment Address (Only for brothels): 702 Boundary Road, Coopers Plains
  7. Phone Number (Please add area code): 07 3277 1111
  8. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): www.rosecastle.com.au
  9. Photos Authenticity: No photos available
  10. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $250
  11. Location where session took place: Queensland
  12. Incall or Outcall: Establishment's Venue
  13. Session Day: Weekend
  14. Session Time: Daytime
  15. Estimated Age: 21 - 25
  16. Estimated Ethnic Group: Indian Origin
  17. Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): India
  18. Hair Colour: Black
  19. Hair Length: Long
  20. Eyes Colour: Brown
  21. Skin Colour: Olive
  22. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  23. Body Shape: Slim
  24. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  25. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  26. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  27. Kissing Available: Unsure
  28. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  29. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  30. Overall Looks: Attractive
  31. Overall Personality: Shy
  32. Overall Performance: We didn't click

Rose Castle - July 2022 - Jessica

I sometimes find myself in this area, and usually stop in to see who might be there. Have had some very ordinary punts here previously. Penny, Kitty (great naturals though), Clarissa (review here is accurate). None have been punts that I would want to relive.

I usually see white girls. Just my preference. However on this day, a young attractive Indian girl introed (there are a few there  with Indian background if that is your thing). She had an exotic look to her, was very slim, and when she walked away had this smallish but very shapely arse. She was extremely shy. So, I decided that I would have my first experience with her (never have seen an Indian woman).

Into the room, and she does not understand english very well. Most communication was almost by gesture. Fairly attractive face, really smooth skin, pleasant and accomodating. I could tell her inexperience, even with putting on the condom. Her CBJ was actually better than average, so I let it go for a while. Moved to missionary, and discovered that she had the absolute tightest pussy that I have ever experienced. So much so, that I really had to push into her. A few of the usual positions, struggling each time to enter her. What this did, however, was make me not last long at all. I usually have good control, but found that the tightness was too much.

WIR? Probably not. Upside was the tightest pussy. Downside was that she did not communicate well, and almost seemed like she was not into it at all.

If you like them slim, have a preference for Indian women, and want to experience a tight pussy, she might be worth checking out.

• Thanks 8

Like you have not yet had an Indian woman but find them very attractive. Slim ones are very few and far between. If she has a pretty face I may need to venture up North and pay her a visit.

Thanks for the review.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Andraye said:

If you like them slim, have a preference for Indian women, and want to experience a tight pussy

^^^ It's best we leave her to our asian and indian brothers..😁

• Like 2

Can confirm she’s got a rocking body, and is super tight especially in doggy style :D  but yes, not really into it which is a bit of a shame…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2