14. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  15. Hair Colour: Blond
  16. Hair Length: Long
  17. Eyes Colour: Blue
  18. Skin Colour: Tanned
  19. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  20. Body Shape: Curvy
  21. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  22. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  24. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  25. Kissing Available: Unsure
  26. Blowjob: Unsure
  27. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  28. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  29. Overall Personality: Lovely
  30. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - May 2022 - Summer

My regular was on holiday and I had seen some positive reviews of Summer, so I thought I would take a punt. She doesn't even have profile pictures, so it really was a punt! I'm finding it hard to remember some of the details without the profile pictures to jog my memory.  She is an attractive blonde masseuse and was really lovely and down to earth.

I made an evening booking but didn't ask for a Therarotic session or ask for a firmer massage, she didn't ask either. I just let her do her thing.

As she comes back into the room after my shower, it was straight on the table. Her massage was sensual with teasing almost right from the start. She effectively keeps this up for the entire session, keeping me on edge for quite a while. I normally prefer a firmer massage, but this was a fun session.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

I’m happy to hear you enjoyed your time with Summer. She is certainly beautiful, easy going and, as you have noted, a down to earth lady. I always enjoy my sessions with her and being continuously edged throughout. 
Who is your regular, if you don’t mind me asking?

8 hours ago, lemur said:

My regular was on holiday and I had seen some positive reviews of Summer, so I thought I would take a punt. She doesn't even have profile pictures, so it really was a punt! I'm finding it hard to remember some of the details without the profile pictures to jog my memory.  She is an attractive blonde masseuse and was really lovely and down to earth.

I made an evening booking but didn't ask for a Therarotic session or ask for a firmer massage, she didn't ask either. I just let her do her thing.

As she comes back into the room after my shower, it was straight on the table. Her massage was sensual with teasing almost right from the start. She effectively keeps this up for the entire session, keeping me on edge for quite a while. I normally prefer a firmer massage, but this was a fun session.

I’m sure she would be very happy with your age option of 21-25 😀

And curvy ? I guess she is in her own way 

• Like 2
13 hours ago, amos said:

I’m sure she would be very happy with your age option of 21-25 😀

And curvy ? I guess she is in her own way 

😂 you meet these girls in the dark. And there are no profile pictures to jog your memory. She was slim but not skinny.

• Like 2
On 19/6/2022 at 5:09 PM, PlayDohBalls said:

Who is your regular, if you don’t mind me asking?

🤪😂 I always wonder if information like this actually results in a already popular lady being harder to book.

1 hour ago, lemur said:

🤪😂 I always wonder if information like this actually results in a already popular lady being harder to book.

I don’t think so. If she’s popular she probably already has a full dance card. I’m happy just to stick with my regular.

10 hours ago, lemur said:

No definitely not . From my experience at BR over the years most of the girls even the popular ones spend a fair amount of time in the girls room/area watching clients come up the stairs. Lol 

If you have a a girl you like to see regularly or often just book a day in advance and if you like her that much as I have done in the past just arrange a weekly booking . 
I guess PDB might do that with his favourite lady 😀

• Like 2