10. Estimated Ethnic Group: African Origin
  11. Hair Colour: Dark
  12. Hair Length: Medium
  13. Eyes Colour: Brown
  14. Skin Colour: Dark
  15. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  16. Body Shape: Curvy
  17. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  18. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  19. Pubic Hair: Neatly Trimmed
  20. Kissing Available: Unsure
  21. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  22. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, without a dam
  23. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  24. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  25. Overall Personality: Fun
  26. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Club 741 - May 2022 - Royalty

Been trying to see Royalty for ages but she doesn't seem to work very often. Originally I was just going off her description on the website, but then a favourable review popped up recently to add to my keenness. Found a time she was on roster and got lucky that she wasn't in a booking, as the other girls I introed weren't overly inspiring.

Half hour deluxe, I think was 200 or so. She's got a pretty face, really dark smooth skin, hair in afro style which isn't my favourite, boobs are prob c cup, not very perky, nice rounded ebony ass, reasonably firm, slim upper body. Great personality, quite funny and chatty. Weird accent, definitely a result of living in various countries, bit of a hybrid of Aussie, English and Yank. 

Into session and she fucked around a bit with the disappearing act that they do while you take a shower. Thankfully didn't eat into session time. But I really hate just sitting there cold in a towel while having zero idea that the fuck's going on. Comes in and I sit at edge of bed and suck her titties while she's standing. She's stroking my already hard cock and I'm keen for her lips to get on it. Cbj while I'm sitting on bed and she's kneeling on ground. She's fast and vigorous, good hand action, but no ball action. I really should request it more, but I like them to venture down on their own accord. Bj's start to bore me after about 5 minutes plus all I could think about was burying my face in that twat. She's responsive and doesn't take much to get her nectar flowing. She's very fresh, no bad smells, but there was some trimmed pubes, would have preferred smooth shaven. Into sex and she's on top grinding away like a mad woman. This is definitely her best skill. Pretty close to cumming but I hold out and change to doggy, as this is the position I just can't pass up when I've got a sexy, big bootied black girl in front of me. Drive it home and blew my load pretty quickly.

Definitely recommend this girl, 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 9

Glad you had your dose of dark chocolate (not sure if it's a daily dose or a weekly one with you, @Villageidiot ;)). In any case thanks for Royalty's review.

• Haha 1

Royalty is great, your time sounds pretty similar to mine! Must go back soon!

Great review bud i'm a dark chocolate connoisseur myself. Will add Royalty to my repertoire. There are only a few slim young ones in the Circuit at present. I can recommend Coco at Oasis Thomastown and Zarah at Studio Honeys. I've just noticed a new addition in Oasis called CECE 

Please add to the list guys but only the ones you can recommend because i don't want to throw my money away on bitches with attitude dark or otherwise

• Thanks 1