Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Linda
  2. Session Month: June
  3. Session Year: 2012
  4. Type of Service: Parlour Worker
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Club 741
  6. Establishment Address (Only for brothels): 741 Geelong Rd, Brooklyn VIC 3012
  7. Phone Number (Please add area code): (03) 9314 4242
  8. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): http://www.club741.com.au
  9. SWA Number if known (Victoria only): PCA6259BE PCA6260BE
  10. Photos Authenticity: No photos available
  11. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $200
  12. Location where session took place: Victoria
  13. Incall or Outcall (Leave blank in Victoria): Establishment's Venue
  14. Session Day: Weekend
  15. Session Time: Evening
  16. Estimated Age: Over 40
  17. Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian Origin
  18. Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): Thailand
  19. Knowledge of English: Good
  20. Hair Colour: Black
  21. Hair Length: Medium
  22. Eyes Colour: Grey
  23. Skin Colour: Olive
  24. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  25. Body Shape: Curvy
  26. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  27. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  28. Pubic Hair: Neatly Trimmed
  29. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  30. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  31. Full Sex Available: No
  32. Kind of Experience: Clinical Experience
  33. Kissing Available: No
  34. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  35. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  36. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  37. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  38. Massage Available: No
  39. Extras Charged: No, all included
  40. Doubles and Group Sex: No
  41. Overall Looks: Average
  42. Overall Personality: Fake
  43. Overall Performance: Money down the drain

Club 741 - June 2012 - Linda

SlowPoke

I have always found the ladies at reception at Club 741 really very good and today was no exception as she politely showed me to an intro room. Two ladies popped in to say hello and I chose to try Linda. She described her service as sexy fun with "massage, oral and sex is many positions".

Linda was very personable and friendly in the intro room which was just what I was after. She'd be about 40, from Thailand and a bit on curvy side. I was shown into a room to wait for Linda and she soon came in and shoved a pile of towels into me to carry up stairs. I have no problem carry some towels but the attitude as she shoved them at me was a bit strange and off putting. Into the room and Linda was quite chatty. She soon piped up asking me if I wanted "extras". I asked what exactly and she just kept saying "you want extras yes? You tell me". I suggested we just go the standard service for now as oral, sex and massage if time permitted was all I was after on this occasion.

Things starting off with her starting a bit of a HJ to get things going. All was going fine and dandy but wasn't really progressing much further after some time so I suggest some oral may be in order. After a fair bit of messing around organising the right size condom she went to work on a pretty average CBJ. Soon the condom was off again and she was doing more HJ work really trying to make me cum. I told her I think we should progress to the main course to which she responded with more HJ. After some more convincing she got a new condom and lay on her back, legs firmly together and told me to start that way. She grabbed my tool and held on to it placing it so I was to thrust into her hand and then between her thighs. She kept going on at me to "fuck me, fuck me baby. You cum now baby yes". Needless to say I thought this a bit weird as she seemed to seriously think she had convinced me that I was penetrating her when I clearly wasn't.

I tried telling her that it really wasn't working and we should do proper sex but to no avail. Eventually she flipped onto her stomach and said to do it that way, but it was the same "technique" of holding my cock with her hand and directing it between her thighs with no actual penetration at all. Again she kept going on as if I was fooled into thinking we were actually having penetrative sex.

Pretty soon after I continued to politely suggest we have "proper" intercourse she starting telling me "no time baby, you come on my tits baby". I'd really pretty much had it by now so did as suggested and got the fuck out of there.

I don't really know what to make of Linda's performance here. Does she do this all the time with everyone, or do the extras she was so eagerly pushing earlier include actual intercourse which isn't otherwise included?

I've had some reasonably good times in the past at Club 741 but this episode certainly wasn't one of them and doesn't encourage me to return any time soon. Would have been better at an R'n'T place as at least there I would have had a nice rub! I certainly wouldn't recommend wasting your time or money on Linda.

• Thanks 7

LOL, guess there could be many reasons, being sore, wrong time of month or just hoping you wouldn't notice. Of course none of that explains the poor CBJ.

Guess she's not planning on much repeat business. hope the next one is much better.

Mate, you were really not lucky! You should book Monica, she works Sundays and Mondays, nice sexy body and always provide fantastic sex!

there's too much of this covert rooting mrs palmer and her 5 daughters between the thighs these days.

If she's not gonna let you in, try the alternative of oiling her belly up and rooting her belly button - at least later on she'll have to waste some of her own time in cleaning your sploop off her titties