26. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  27. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  28. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  29. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  30. Overall Looks: Pretty
  31. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  32. Overall Performance: Great service

Bliss on Crown - April 2022 - Miranda

A long time without action, I checked into Bliss on a Sunday morning shortly after their 10 am opening and was offered three girls, all of whom would have been quite suitable. Miranda is fun - a lovely, lithe pale body, outgoing but not pushing a conversation when I really wanted to concentrate on what I was feeling. $240 for a 45 minute session.

Up to the "treatment room" for a shower - the plumbing wasn't working too well and the warm water flow was weak, which is more of a problem at the end of the session when removing the oil than at the start. But the room was clean and tidy and quiet.

Miranda immediately indicated what else she was offering beyond the massage: $50 for a touch of her pussy (not sure how far that might go), $100 for a covered blowjob, and $200 for full sex. I decided to wait to see how things developed. After 20 or so minutes or a straight back massage (nothing special, just a few erotic "suggestions") I was surprised when Miranda laid a towel underneath the massage table, laid on it, and started to stroke ever so gently my balls and perineum which were poking though the hole in the table. The old fella definitely was starting to throb at this stage.

Then back on top. Miranda's breasts are small but real and her pink nipples fitted perfectly between my lips. Nice to see a triangle of pubic hair, trimmed (I think) to keep well clear of her pussy lips. I got a closeup view of the workings when, after lubing her front, she nearly sat on my face as she rubbed those titties onto my cock. Beautiful pouting labia, but I hadn't paid for that course, and I wasn't even sure what was on offer for my tongue.

In for a penny, in for a pound - what else am I going to do with $200? - so I pulled four yellow ones out of the wallet and Miranda pulled a franger out of her's. Got to say, I was a bit nervous; I am past 60 years old and have developed of bit of a Peyronie's bend in my cock, which has the effect of shortening it in the erect state and causing some concern about how well the fella will do the job in a straight vagina. Well, no problem; after the usual trick of slipping the condom on with her mouth, we settled into a missionary and I slipped into her lovely pussy almost with a "pop". And slipped out a couple of times.

I know everyone to their own but I wasn't so enthralled by Miranda's enthusiastic groans, which of course are part of the experience to bring a punter to his conclusion. As it turns out, I wasn't quite able to get there - often I find a condom just deadens things too much, and Peyronie's can lead to a distracting pinch in the cock which (whilst not painful) can take the edge of the normal journey to orgasm. Anyway, after ten minutes or so of very pleasant grinding, I let Miranda know that it would be best to finish by hand. A slight rearrangement of bodies and 5 minutes of very simulating cock work led to a satisfying explosion.

Miranda must have been impressed by this handywork, as she offered me water after I had recovered sensing my bodily "fluids" were surely running low.

An unhurried cleanup, a very slow shower (mentioned above), and a cuddly farewell capped off a worthwhile experience. I was tingling for the rest of the day. I know $440 is well above the odds for full sex, but in my opinion worth it with such an attentive and personable lady as Miranda.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8

Nice review. Shame they still haven’t fixed the showers and the plumbing after all these years 

I  had a session with Jessica on Monday which was good (review to come), water was hot and pressure was good when I visited in the afternoon...hoping they have sorted it for good!

On 05/05/2022 at 4:18 PM, Ozzypunter said:

A long time without action, I checked into Bliss on a Sunday morning shortly after their 10 am opening and was offered three girls, all of whom would have been quite suitable. Miranda is fun - a lovely, lithe pale body, outgoing but not pushing a conversation when I really wanted to concentrate on what I was feeling. $240 for a 45 minute session.

Up to the "treatment room" for a shower - the plumbing wasn't working too well and the warm water flow was weak, which is more of a problem at the end of the session when removing the oil than at the start. But the room was clean and tidy and quiet.

Miranda immediately indicated what else she was offering beyond the massage: $50 for a touch of her pussy (not sure how far that might go), $100 for a covered blowjob, and $200 for full sex. I decided to wait to see how things developed. After 20 or so minutes or a straight back massage (nothing special, just a few erotic "suggestions") I was surprised when Miranda laid a towel underneath the massage table, laid on it, and started to stroke ever so gently my balls and perineum which were poking though the hole in the table. The old fella definitely was starting to throb at this stage.

Then back on top. Miranda's breasts are small but real and her pink nipples fitted perfectly between my lips. Nice to see a triangle of pubic hair, trimmed (I think) to keep well clear of her pussy lips. I got a closeup view of the workings when, after lubing her front, she nearly sat on my face as she rubbed those titties onto my cock. Beautiful pouting labia, but I hadn't paid for that course, and I wasn't even sure what was on offer for my tongue.

In for a penny, in for a pound - what else am I going to do with $200? - so I pulled four yellow ones out of the wallet and Miranda pulled a franger out of her's. Got to say, I was a bit nervous; I am past 60 years old and have developed of bit of a Peyronie's bend in my cock, which has the effect of shortening it in the erect state and causing some concern about how well the fella will do the job in a straight vagina. Well, no problem; after the usual trick of slipping the condom on with her mouth, we settled into a missionary and I slipped into her lovely pussy almost with a "pop". And slipped out a couple of times.

I know everyone to their own but I wasn't so enthralled by Miranda's enthusiastic groans, which of course are part of the experience to bring a punter to his conclusion. As it turns out, I wasn't quite able to get there - often I find a condom just deadens things too much, and Peyronie's can lead to a distracting pinch in the cock which (whilst not painful) can take the edge of the normal journey to orgasm. Anyway, after ten minutes or so of very pleasant grinding, I let Miranda know that it would be best to finish by hand. A slight rearrangement of bodies and 5 minutes of very simulating cock work led to a satisfying explosion.

Miranda must have been impressed by this handywork, as she offered me water after I had recovered sensing my bodily "fluids" were surely running low.

An unhurried cleanup, a very slow shower (mentioned above), and a cuddly farewell capped off a worthwhile experience. I was tingling for the rest of the day. I know $440 is well above the odds for full sex, but in my opinion worth it with such an attentive and personable lady as Miranda.

she sure is a joy to fuck 

On 17/05/2022 at 9:05 AM, PlayDohBalls said:

Sounds like your time with Miranda was well worth it. Good review thanks. 

she doesn't mind being fucked hard