12. Estimated Age: 21 - 25
  13. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  14. Hair Colour: Dark
  15. Hair Length: Long
  16. Eyes Colour: Hazel
  17. Skin Colour: Olive
  18. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  19. Body Shape: Petite
  20. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  21. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  22. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  23. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  24. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  25. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  26. Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
  27. Blowjob: No
  28. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  29. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  30. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  31. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  32. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  33. Overall Personality: Lovely
  34. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Studio 466 - April 2022 - Amira

Was in the area, initially planning on a visit to a parlour just down the road but all busy at peak hour so having seen some chat about studio 466 opening up again decided to take the plunge and see what it was like.

Went in and was greeted by the receptionist who was rather frosty with me. Asked if I had a booking - no. Strictly informed me only to come in if I was happy there was no sexual services - fine, whatever I am here now I will see what its like. "Massage services only."

Intro'd 2 girls - Amira and Camilla. Amira described herself as Turkish-Aussie, Camilla I cant actually remember what she said but not European.

Both dressed in lingerie - strange for a place not wanting to let me in until I confirmed I was fine with no sexual services.

Amira definitely gave off the better vibe, smiley, friendly, very good looking so opted for her.

Price was $140 for 30 mins - expensive I know but I was really just intrigued to see what service they were actually providing so went ahead with it. Cant remember but I think 1 hour was roughly $200.

Up to the room which I presume has not been changed since change of operators - still very much a brothel style set up. Amira asked me to shower and as I stripped off asked if I was interested in any extras - $50 for "kissing, cuddling, nude." or $50 for a handjob. Opted for the handjob and she stripped off whilst I was showering.

Onto the bed for my massage which was more of a gentle rub. My MO is usually lie back enjoy with my minimal interaction but Amira was quite chatty and it was enjoyable conversation. Alarm she set on her phone actually went off before we even got to the flip. Despite this she didnt proceed to rush anything. She eventually asked me to turn over and started DFK and getting to work on a decent enough handjob, before cleaning me up on the bed and then helping me in the shower.

Summary:

Strange interaction with receptionist and unsure what its currently trying to market itself as - I saw someone comment they are applying to have a brothel licence changed over and maybe in the interim trying to play it safe on services offered.

$140 for massage plus $50 for essentially what she quoted initially as being two separate extras.

Amira was hot, friendly and didnt rush at all, was probably in with her closer to an hour than the 30 mins.

Would I return - the kissing, cuddly, girlfriend like experience isnt usually for me (and at times it really felt like this), would possibly go back to see if there was a hint of anything more on offer next time, otherwise I'll stick to a place that provides more what I am in to.

• Thanks 6
  • Sad 2

Should have added their instagram gives accurate pics/videos of both Amira and Camilla

Every brothel in this country would be happy to go non sexual services just so they could exploit customers with extra upon extra up to a BJ.  If punters keep visiting places like this, they will just keep doing it to us.  This used to be a brothel, now it is just some watered down excuse. 

I'm sure the service sounds good to many punters reading who are into GFE; cheers for the review @nickboss03 and good luck with your next punt.

This place is pay brothel rates but pay $50 extra for a handjob. What is the logic. Why don’t we just go to a brothel and pay brothel rates and get brothel service.

• Like 2
On 05/05/2022 at 10:13 AM, jkmaster said:

This place is pay brothel rates but pay $50 extra for a handjob. What is the logic. Why don’t we just go to a brothel and pay brothel rates and get brothel service.

the same reason why many people go to a massage parlour and pay for a handjob. girls hotter... or they just enjoy trying to get the girl to do more...

5 minutes ago, MrNixon said:

They wont need a license by December....Anyone can open a brothel...the BLA will be gone 

Be interesting to see if more pressure is put on RNT girls to provide full service then by there management?