23. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  24. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  25. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  26. Extras Charged: No, all included
  27. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  28. Overall Personality: Lovely
  29. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - March 2022 - Jennifer

After reading few reviews I went to Bodyrotic for the first time. 3 girls were available at that time. Jennifer, Summer and Maddy. I was hoping to see summer after reading the reviews but Jennifer was too hot miss and I felt an instant connection. The experience was mind blowing. She is very beautiful and has a French accent. Like the 2 holes in the massage table. RPM has the same thing. We connected really well and the service was outstanding. Amazing body. Would love to do a 90 min next time in the fantasy room. I asked the receptionist if fantasy room is available but was told I have to book in advance. has anyone seen both Jennifer and summer to give a comparison? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I’m glad you enjoyed yourself. I seem to recall seeing Jennifer several years ago. To be honest, the main thing I remember is her sweet accent. I generally see Summer who edges me throughout the session. Jennifer no doubt has her own way of doing things, so it’s hard to compare ladies who have good reputations but different styles. Just enjoy them all I reckon. Variety is a wonderful thing.

• Like 2

I haven’t been to the Fantasy Room since Crystal left. You need the right lady to fully enjoy this room. I’m pretty sure Summer doesn’t want to go there.

• Like 1

Yes the last girl I saw there was a few years back . The original pocket rocket Grace aka Yvette lol . Must be time 

Glad you had a got Time Mate BR is the perfect escape from reality there are many Girls for different Tastes personally Talia and Grace are my Top Favs right now. Quite hard to get a booking these days so make sure to Pre book should have many good times ahead of you if you play your cards right.

• Like 3
On 30/04/2022 at 6:04 PM, PlayDohBalls said:

I haven’t been to the Fantasy Room since Crystal left. You need the right lady to fully enjoy this room. I’m pretty sure Summer doesn’t want to go there.

Funny thing Last 3 or 4 Times the fantasy room as been brought up during the my sessions. i don't really consider myself overly kinky. I get the impression some of the clients who visit  BR and use that room  like getting tied up and whipped. it Would not surprise me  if punters are paying extra and getting there Masseuses to put on a Big black Strap on for some Back Door action Call me old fashioned but I am fairly content with a good pussy grinding cock pulling session.  if BR Was going to put in a bed in there premium rooms would probably be more inclined to pre book.

• Haha 2

Have yet to meet a BR girl with a big black strap on in 15 years but you never know your luck in the dungeon where all the naughty girls like to go 

I once heard from a reliable source that a girl to girl strap on happened during a double. That’s all I’m going to say on that matter (except that I wasn’t involved).

• Like 3
On 29/04/2022 at 9:20 PM, rs412 said:

After reading few reviews I went to Bodyrotic for the first time. 3 girls were available at that time. Jennifer, Summer and Maddy. I was hoping to see summer after reading the reviews but Jennifer was too hot miss and I felt an instant connection. The experience was mind blowing. She is very beautiful and has a French accent. Like the 2 holes in the massage table. RPM has the same thing. We connected really well and the service was outstanding. Amazing body. Would love to do a 90 min next time in the fantasy room. I asked the receptionist if fantasy room is available but was told I have to book in advance. has anyone seen both Jennifer and summer to give a comparison? 

Jennifer is fiflthy

love her big French arse 😋

21 hours ago, amos said:

Is that like filthy meaning ?

Yeah she is very dirty

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Qwert1234 said:

Yeah she is very dirty

Alot of dirty talking, showing off her body being a bad girl in general

3 minutes ago, amos said:

So FS available ?

I don't know amos 

I didn't ask but a guy on here reckons he has fuck her in private but he ended up spending about 1 grand

4 minutes ago, amos said:

So FS available ?

sage offers full service

5 minutes ago, amos said:

So FS available ?

I want fuck her too such a cock tease but I think she may say no cos she has a bf

On 05/05/2022 at 6:16 PM, amos said:

Is that like filthy meaning ?

Big fit French arse 

She says things like you like my French pussy. You are so horny n dirty

9 minutes ago, amos said:

Love a French pussy

Ça s’appelle une chatte

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, OG81 said:

@Qwert1234 so you’ve banged Sage or were just offered? How much as an extra?

@PlayDohBalls It’s called a cat. U must be fluent in French 😂 

na I didn't fuck sage

she offered me fs

tess said ill suck Ur cock for 100. She kept looking at it

10 minutes ago, OG81 said:

@Qwert1234 so you’ve banged Sage or were just offered? How much as an extra?

@PlayDohBalls It’s called a cat. U must be fluent in French 😂 

never banged any1 at br

Must be too ugly