18. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  19. Hair Colour: Brown
  20. Hair Length: Long
  21. Eyes Colour: Brown
  22. Skin Colour: Pale
  23. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  24. Body Shape: Slim
  25. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  26. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  27. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  28. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  29. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  30. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  31. Full Sex Available: No
  32. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  33. Blowjob: Yes, fellatio
  34. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  35. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  36. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  37. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  38. Overall Personality: Lovely
  39. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bliss on Crown - May 2012 - Taylor

Finally got round to writing this review. I was in Sydney for work the other week and decided I'd like a massage after a heavy day's work. Dropped into Bliss and was shown in the waiting room. A couple of girls came in and Taylor caught my eye. She young, slim and pretty so I went with her for an hour. Walking up the stairs to the room was a delight as I followed Taylor's nice firm ass. The rooms at Bliss are nice. Good size with a nice shower. Taylor leaves me to get my drink while I shower. By the time she returns, I'm lying on the table face down and she strips nude. Taylor starts a nice firm massage with plenty of oil. I was getting quite relaxed until she starts to rub her whole body up and down mine and then reaching down to play with my tackle through the hole. That snapped me out of my dreamy state and I started to get aroused. Taylor then shifts under the table and gives me a great view of her beautiful pussy while continuing to play with my tackle. I'm fully hard now and very horny. Taylor asks me to flip over and she continues rubbing herself over my body. Now the fun starts! I ask her to flip over to 69. I'm admiring her beautiful pussy again at close range when out of the blue she starts an amazing natural BJ. As per another review, this was completely unexpected but of course very welcome. There was plenty of suction and ball licking. I was in heaven! I wanted to return the favour so I lifted my head up slightly and started eating out that gorgeous pussy. She tasted wonderful and sweet. Taylor starts moaning and sucking harder on my cock until I blow in a huge orgasm. I dead set went off to another planet! We break for a little bit and have a chat while I recover. Before long, Taylor starts massaging me again and I start getting hard. She climbs up, this time in cowgirl position and positions her pussy just over my balls. She rubs herself along my cock for little and then leans forward to lick my neck and suck on my ears. That felt amazing so I moved my head slightly and our lips connected. We kissed deeply while she started to tug me very close to her pussy. We moved in rhythm and continued to kiss while she tugged and before long I blew again. We had 10min left so we chatted again while she soaped my back in the shower. A nice gesture I thought. Taylor is shy at first and takes a little time to warm up but once she does, she's very intelligent to chat to. What an experience! I never expected this at all. It was one of the most amazing RnT sessions I've had in a long time and very GFE. I suspect she's discerning about who she provides this service to and as usual YMMV. But if you're respectful, polite, nice and clean, you stand a good chance. Taylor never asked for any extra payment so I tipped her at the end and she was very happy about that. I'll definitely return to see this gem when I'm back in Sydney.

K

• Thanks 15

Gr8 e4t kkkravis and Taylor too!

The world of RnT leaves me gasping for breath! :o :P ;)

Wow, certainly seems like this is a lady to follow. Seems like if treated right she delivers a great experience.

how would you rate taylor's prettiness on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 most pretty?

7/10

K

I have seen this lass a few times. Kkkravis review of 23 May sums it it up. She is shy to start but has a nice personality and is switched on, so she is nice to chat . Give her 9 out of 10 for personality and intellect.

Hi there

Has anyone else been with Taylor? How does she rate on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 prettiest?

Does she have model looks? Does she look russian, as she is listed as russian australian.

- bluemamba

Hi there

Has anyone else been with Taylor? How does she rate on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 prettiest?

Does she have model looks? Does she look russian, as she is listed as russian australian.

- bluemamba

Mate, you have my rating and there's another review of her on the site. She's attractive but not model looks imo. Why don't you go see her and find out? It's not overly expensive and you won't be disappointed with her service.

K

KKKravis you're very patient in your response to Blue Mamba. I would have told him to ... Seriously BM you've got 9 posts and you're asking stupid questions. Go see her yourself, if you don't like her pick someone else but at least you know what to expect thanks to K's generosity.

Anyway thanks for the review, you've put her on to my list to see some time soon.

I'm not a regular punter hence my few reviews however, I have been to see Taylor a couple of times in the last month or so.

She is as described by kkkravis above.

Each time I have been, I have never asked for any extras but each and every time she has got under the table and given me a BBBJ from below whilst having her legs spread and nicely shaved pussy right at eye level. An absolute awesome sight and being sucked from below is a first for me.

She has then proceeded to get back on the table and suck me to completion in a 69'er position. Always swallows.

She is also ok with plenty of touching. One time I had her up on the table, legs spread and my fist three quarters of the way in her. She seemed like she was enjoying it and if she wasn't so tight, I would have tried for all the way.

I have enjoyed myself greatly each time.

Hmm, my perception of being "one of" the lucky ones is rapidly diminishing.

I saw this girl about two months ago for the first time, and within 5 minutes (couldn't believe it to be honest) I was blowing my load down her throat having made no suggestion of BBBJ - an amazing experience. I went back a week or two ago and I don't think she recognised me, however while a slightly different experience, the end result was the same. No complaints from me obviously.

But get in while it last guys, she seems like a nice girl but I don't think this can last too long - I fear trouble brewing.

Went to see her last week but didn't come in as per the web site roster. Anyone seen her lately?

None of the other available girls took my fancy, but will drop by for another look see later in the week

i find that if i book taylor for the next day, i'm always asked to call on the day to check if she's come in - the booking ladies implying that she's a little unreliable :)

Wherever she is...I hope she is doing well. Cause a certain bliss girl told me majority of the girls were pretty peeved off about Taylor's service (especially about the extras she provides). Who knows if it was from the girls bullying that made her leave or she left the industry for good . she was a very nice girl , good heart

Hopefully she will be back. It's so true that sometimes you don't truly appreciate someone until they are gone :(

i doubt u will see her back at bliss

from what i was told by management, she was sent packing for providing 'natural services' which put punters and therefore the other ladies at risk (their term and explanation)