13. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  14. Hair Colour: Blond
  15. Hair Length: Short
  16. Eyes Colour: Green
  17. Skin Colour: Pale
  18. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  19. Body Shape: Athletic
  20. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  21. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  22. Pubic Hair: Neatly Trimmed
  23. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  24. Any Piercings?: One or two
  25. Full Sex Available: No
  26. Kind of Experience: Clinical Experience
  27. Kissing Available: No
  28. Blowjob: No
  29. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  30. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  31. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  32. Extras Charged: No, all included
  33. Overall Looks: Easy on the eye
  34. Overall Personality: Cold
  35. Overall Performance: It was okay

Bodyrotic - April 2022 - Lydia

Had a rough week. Just needed a relaxing time and some tension release. After a bit of a trek from the north, I found myself outside the venue at around 10 pm on a Monday night and thought "why the heck not". Buzzed at the door at the back entrance and walked to the reception. There were only 2 ladies available around the time I had arrived and whilst I was not moved by the options (Victoria was the other person available; short and round), I chose Lydia. 

Lydia is a taller lady with pixie hair cut. Her body has a very beautiful feminine form. She does have a stoic demeanour and doesn't smile much. Very clinical in her approach. So we didn't click much. Regardless, I did admire her shape as she led me up the stairs and to the room. I smiled with anticipation as I watched her bottom move when she walked up the stairs in front of me. I took a shower, came back and she had prepared the warm oil and disrobed. Onto the table I lay.

What started was a much needed back massage. Oil was lathered across my back and limbs and broad pressure applied across my back. There was no conversation or small talk, just focussing on her craft. She did some sensual breathing, which didn't really do much to arouse me, but I appreciate the effort. After massaging my legs, she started to migrate her hands to my growing erection. This was definitely helped by the strategic hole in the table. At these moments, she did have a fantastic use of pacing; alternating attention from my legs to my shaft. After a few rubs using her entire body across my back, she asked me to flip over. At this point I was slightly disappointed she didn't lay at the bottom of the table as I've experienced with other ladies in the past.

After rubbing the front of my body, Lydia proceeded to caress my rising erection. It was a slow and gradual pace, mixed in with caressing my thighs. If I closed my eyes, and concentrated on the sensation, I would've been swept up in the moment. Unfortunately since there was no connection and no other activity other than the rub and massage, it felt like a clinical experience rather than a sensual experience. I would imagine if she was slightly flirty or sensual, she would have been able to command a better satisfied experience from me. 

Nevertheless, I thanked her and finally got a smile from her before heading out into the night.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

I'm getting a bit over the under the table act. Plus the towel over the mirror restricts me from gazing at my incredible cock poking through the hole. 

• Thanks 2

Thanks for the Review mate sometimes you might need to see the same girl 2 or 3 times before she lets her guard down with you. What was her Ass to waist ratio Like was she on The Taller side love long legs with a nice toned round ass MMM.

On 14/04/2022 at 9:43 PM, lostlittleboy said:

I'm getting a bit over the under the table act. Plus the towel over the mirror restricts me from gazing at my incredible cock poking through the hole. 

Ive Never been a Fan of it either your paying for B2B Contact not a cheap thing nowdays seems like an excuse to keep distance from you.

On 19/04/2022 at 7:32 PM, Realman1988 said:

seems like an excuse to keep distance from you.

Speak for yourself. 

They've no problem getting up close with me. However the show aspect of it is a little forced. It's always nice when one of them shows me a new trick I haven't seen. 

• Haha 1

Haha I do alright most of the Time I do find the Girls a bit money Hungry some times compared to when I first started visiting BR. saying that it is still the best RNT place I’ve ever visited in Sydney so Far.

I saw Lydia last night, she was a ton of fun, offered a few extras halfway through the session but did say that she doesn't always offer them, got very into the session herself. She was a bit stand offish at the start but opened up throughout the hour. I had a great time with her!