Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Victoria
  2. Session Month: April
  3. Session Year: 2022
  4. Type of Service: Massage
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Bodyrotic
  6. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): https://bodyrotic.com.au/masseuses/?m_id=2077
  7. Photos Authenticity: No photos available
  8. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $275
  9. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  10. Session Day: Weekday
  11. Session Time: Evening
  12. Estimated Age: 26 - 30
  13. Estimated Ethnic Group: Mixed Groups Origin
  14. Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): Brazil
  15. Knowledge of English: Regular
  16. Hair Colour: Dark
  17. Hair Length: Long
  18. Eyes Colour: Brown
  19. Skin Colour: Olive
  20. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  21. Body Shape: Full-figured
  22. Estimated Body Size: 12 to 14
  23. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  24. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  25. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  26. Kind of Experience: Clinical Experience
  27. Kissing Available: No
  28. Blowjob: No
  29. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  30. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  31. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  32. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  33. Overall Looks: Plain
  34. Overall Personality: Shy
  35. Overall Performance: Shouldn't have bothered

Bodyrotic - April 2022 - Victoria

lostlittleboy

I've never had a bad experience with a Brazilian girl even though they are a dime a dozen in this industry. There is something about girls from Brazil. They grow up surrounded by sexuality and free spirits and it comes across when they're pulling on your crank.

Until now...

I booked Victoria blind simply on the basis she was South American. Re-reading it I can see the listing was probably a long way off describing her as "curvy size 10". I would suggest a size 16 but let's just say she is a big girl with a fair amount of hail damage. "Photos coming soon" I suspect is also a bit of editorial licence.

Wouldn't have mattered once the lights went out (hell I've been married to worse) but her massage was very basic and conversation limited (albeit that was possibly my fault). Laying a finger on her was an extra and I simply didn't find her "very sensual" nor all that much fun.

She did indicate she's leaving the country permanently in the next few months and I for one won't miss her.

Avoid. 

• Thanks 5
  • Sad 1

Sorry to hear the session wasn’t the best. I’m sure there’s lots of great Brazilian ladies around, but I’ve never felt the inclination to find out (apart from one lady many years ago). Better luck with your next punt.

I have never had a good South American experience ... think the fantasy out rates the reality by miles

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Have Had a few Dud South American punts myself not at BR though. Saw Maddi the other day Great experience could not really fault her. She is very pretty great body curves in all the right places she was very personable she really aimed to please went out of her way really showed in her service. She even let me get away with things that some masseuses would consider extras reminded me of the good old days at BR pre pandemic before the masseuses became a bit greedy .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 14/04/2022 at 6:06 PM, lostlittleboy said:

I've never had a bad experience with a Brazilian girl even though they are a dime a dozen in this industry. There is something about girls from Brazil. They grow up surrounded by sexuality and free spirits and it comes across when they're pulling on your crank.

Until now...

I booked Victoria blind simply on the basis she was South American. Re-reading it I can see the listing was probably a long way off describing her as "curvy size 10". I would suggest a size 16 but let's just say she is a big girl with a fair amount of hail damage. "Photos coming soon" I suspect is also a bit of editorial licence.

Wouldn't have mattered once the lights went out (hell I've been married to worse) but her massage was very basic and conversation limited (albeit that was possibly my fault). Laying a finger on her was an extra and I simply didn't find her "very sensual" nor all that much fun.

She did indicate she's leaving the country permanently in the next few months and I for one won't miss her.

Avoid. 

ahahaha