11. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  12. Hair Colour: Red
  13. Hair Length: Short
  14. Eyes Colour: Blue
  15. Skin Colour: Pale
  16. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  17. Body Shape: Curvy
  18. Estimated Body Size: 12 to 14
  19. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  20. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  21. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  22. Full Sex Available: No
  23. Kissing Available: No
  24. Blowjob: No
  25. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  26. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  27. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  28. Extras Charged: No, all included
  29. Overall Looks: Easy on the eye
  30. Overall Personality: Fun
  31. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Bodyrotic - April 2022 - Demi

Can't remember last time I was here but was in the area today so why not.

A few girls on line up but Demi was first with a great body if you like statuesque ladies, tall, large breasts,  and seemed friendly.

In the room usual shower then waiting, 7 minutes but who's timing, she appears and is very nice and polite to guide to table then she takes of her bra. She is new here but has worked elsewhere she says, very good massage  nice body slide then the flip. Same again nice leg & chess rub then body slide with a spanish touch. At this pint I ask about extras and she replys that she doesn't do any so fair enough but gets down off me to let me feel her magnificent breasts while HJ. All in all it was what this place has always done and done very well. 

She showers and I feel her small purse and could obviously felt condoms so may be if you are closer to her age and not her grandfathers age there might be some extras on offer.

WIR may be but only if in the  neighbour hood, and a few more to try first. 7/10. Prefer MH or even upmarket bathhouse nearer to home

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Sad 2

I’m glad your time with Dem was okay. From her profile she seems to be a buxom lady.  Red hair and blue eyes is an interesting combination. I’m not too sure about you feeling her purse while she was showering though. If she caught you it would not sit well with her. Thanks for the review.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, chris jones said:

Just curious it was no bigger then a small tissue container

I am curious to when hot chick with a nice ass walks past me but for obvious reasons i just don't walk up to her and grab her ass . Unless your visiting BR with a seeing eye dog and a walking cane your walking a fine line.

• Like 1

Mate, let me tell you something. Leaving their purse casually lying around in view is their way of signalling extras. There's almost no question that you weren't her cup of tea and imagine if you saw her fucking around with your wallet when you came out of the shower. Dude!

• Like 3
On 13/4/2022 at 9:48 AM, chris jones said:

Just curious it was no bigger then a small tissue container

Could be an individually packed large gummy lifesaver. Maybe she has a sweet tooth. You never know. 

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, Big daddy said:

Could be an individually packed large gummy lifesaver. Maybe she has a sweet tooth. You never know. 

It could also hold the key to her locker in the girls room, or cash from extras or tips.

On 15/08/2022 at 3:35 PM, chris jones said:

very attractive

I Concur very beautiful facial features amazing porcelain silky smooth skin long legs small waist fucking hell she put me under her spell that is for sure her service was amazing she spent most of the session performing body slides pussy grinding etc just the way i like it playful and raunchy.

• Like 1