10. Estimated Age: 21 - 25
  11. Hair Colour: Brown
  12. Hair Length: Medium
  13. Eyes Colour: Brown
  14. Skin Colour: Pale
  15. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  16. Body Shape: Slim
  17. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  18. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  19. Kissing Available: Unsure
  20. Blowjob: Yes, fellatio
  21. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  22. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  23. Overall Personality: Lovely
  24. Overall Performance: Great service

Bliss on Crown - May 2012 - Taylor

After reading good reviews about Taylor, I thought I go and see her for myself. This was my first time at Bliss and even though I thought they were a bit expensive ($140/30, $170/45 & $200/60); I thought why not, you only live once.

As I walked in the front door to my surprise it was opened and then i quickly noticed that there was a second door that l was let in after pressing the buzzer. The intros were done in a quick manner and 2 girls stood out. First was a Greek goodness named Alexandra and the other was Taylor. Went with Taylor as she was friendly and had a great attitude.

Taylor soon came back after I paid for an hour and the view from behind was amazing as I was being led up the stairs. When we got to the room I quickly had a shower while Taylor got me a drink. Shower was nice and clean and more importantly the hot water felt great on a very cold day in Sydney.

As I returned to the massage table Taylor walked in and told me to get on the table fully nude. So as I hopped on the table, removing my towel. I felt her massaging my shoulders and to my surprise as I turned around to complement her she was also nude she was quick as lighting and for the next 10-15 she gave me a very sensual light massage. As I was relaxing she quickly jumped under the table and started working on my big fella. Making me semi hard before even half way of my one hour massage. I was loving the attention and she was very cheeky and playfully. After about 5 minutes under the table I was told to turn over and to my surprise was given a great BBBJ. She was very talented and it was not long until I blew. I was in heaven...and my only though was why I did not come here sooner.

As I turned back around for her to work more on my back and shoulders..in about 10 minutes she was starting to play with my old fella again. After another 5 minutes I was hard again and ready to go. However this time she got in a 69 position and I was enjoying her nice shaved pussy while she gave me another great BBBJ. This time I lasted a bit longer but her technique was sooo good that she made me cum a second time. I was so daised that I could not believe what just happened!!! I was in total BLISS. Went to the shower after a rest and after a quick chat I left with a big smile on my face . Will be back again again.

• Thanks 12

Thanks for the review badboy. This mirrored my experience recently too though I haven't had the time to write a full review. Taylor is a gem. She's not a stunner but very pretty with a nice slim body. She's quite shy in the room but warms up and we had a nice chat at the end.

K

Thanks for the review Bad boy

Was the BBBJ asked for or offered or did it just happen?

And was there any subsequent charge?

It just happened and there was no charge! It was a great surprise and the best r&t experience I have had in my life ?

Same here though I did tip her which was happily accepted. I'm sure she's reasonably selective about who she provides this service to i.e. if you're polite, nice, clean etc. She's a really nice girl. Treat her kindly.

K

Kkkravis I now feel a little guilty that I did not tip her...you are right she is a nice girl and hopefully I can make it up to her next time ? though it was the first time I spend $200 for the hour which I would happily pay again. Not usually the case in the past for me at r&t places...Taylor may have changed all that...lol

Kkkravis I now feel a little guilty that I did not tip her...you are right she is a nice girl and hopefully I can make it up to her next time ? though it was the first time I spend $200 for the hour which I would happily pay again. Not usually the case in the past for me at r&t places...Taylor may have changed all that...lol

For what she provided, $200/hr was very good value. As usual YMMV. I wouldn't expect it with other ladies there.

K

I have been to Bliss on Crown a couple of times to see Sia. I am so jealous of you! Great establishment and girls

I could be wrong but I think she does it because she actually enjoys it (bbbj). She allowed daty too (for me anyway) at no charge. Extras were never raised or discussed at all. I did leave her a tip. I think the key is to be nice, clean and polite. But as usual YMMV. Treat her well as she's a very nice, friendly girl.

K