14. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  15. Hair Colour: Other
  16. Hair Length: Long
  17. Eyes Colour: Brown
  18. Skin Colour: Olive
  19. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  20. Body Shape: Slim
  21. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  22. Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
  23. Blowjob: Unsure
  24. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  25. Greek or Anal Sex Available: Only on the client
  26. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  27. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  28. Extras Charged: No, all included
  29. Overall Looks: Pretty
  30. Overall Personality: Lovely
  31. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Mature Darlings, Harris Park - March 2022 - Natalia

It's been a while lads since Franco Jr has seen any action, unfortunately I'm going to miss Melbourne PP Drinks but I thought it's time to pay my respects to our main man @AndyJ, if I can't attend PP drinks then I can at least do a booking and throw up a review to contribute.

I find myself in Sydney, so I dusted off Franco Jr, hit him with some WD-40 to get him freed up and stop squeaking, headed out to Harris Park to get in on some MILF and GILF action for this childless DILF 😅

Our man @runrun has been on a mission and I've been reading his reviews which was one of my deciders to go to this venue, wouldn't mind testing the water with older women.

The venue is SUPER EASY to get to via train, hop off at Harris Park station, cross the bridge, walk down the stairs and boom, Mature Darlings with the caged building, dark tinted windows and the number 6 on the door.

Buzz yourself in, door opens, greeted by reception who is super welcoming and nice, 

They only had a couple women on today,

I got intro'd by Terri, Claudia and Dianne,

I asked if Natalia was around, she was just finishing up a booking so I opted to wait.

Natalia comes down, we have a brief chat, then I opt for 2 hours so we can take it nice and slow because I'm rusty AF with my last punt being over two years ago.

Start off with obligatory shower, then moved onto the bed, some DFK and shooting the breeze,

Then I love me some DATY so went in for that which Natalia is receptive to.

When Franco Jr, that rusty old bastard woke up, Natalia got on top for what ever you call that position with me on the bed and her on top facing me lol.

Natalia is fun, easy going and I really enjoyed my time with her, I needed to ease back into it and with someone where I could take it easy and slow, who would be happy to guide me through and wouldn't be so keen to get me in and out the door, who would be comfortable with me being rusty so I could bring back my skills up to par!

If you love a slow paced booking, and you want to do it over multiple hours, Natalia is a great pick, estimate her age as early-mid 50s. She loves a chat which I do too so it was a perfect fit.

Also shout out to reception for being very nice and not typical brothel reception pushy.

Can recommend this venue, it's very clean inside and staff are great, if you want to get in on some MILF/GILF action then Mature Darlings Harris Park is a must see.

@AndyJ

• Like 6
  • Thanks 10
57 minutes ago, FrancoCozzo1935 said:

It's been a while lads since Franco Jr has seen any action, unfortunately I'm going to miss Melbourne PP Drinks but I thought it's time to pay my respects to our main man @AndyJ, if I can't attend PP drinks then I can at least do a booking and throw up a review to contribute.

Great to see putting your time to good use since you can't be here for drinks. Glad you enjoyed the punt too and cheers for the review.

• Like 3

Glad my reviews were out there and helped you find a good punt.  She is a lovely lady and I had a fun time with her, so it is fantastic to hear you did too.

I'm maintaining my goal of being a Christopher Columbus of punting, always keen to get out discover new talent (then sharing it with you all!)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Also, if your energy levels are a bit down afterwards, Harris Park is good for a curry, probably due to over 50% being Indian.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bushmaster said:

Also, if your energy levels are a bit down afterwards, Harris Park is good for a curry, probably due to over 50% being Indian.

That's EXACTLY what I did - you walk out the discreet entrance and boom, Indian restaurant, I was the only white bloke in the restaurant and in the street.

Fuck it was the best Lamb Rogan Josh I've had in my life, if you go to a restaurant and it's full of those kind of people from that cuisine then you know it's legit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, FrancoCozzo1935 said:

Fuck it was the best Lamb Rogan Josh I've had in my life, if you go to a restaurant and it's full of those kind of people from that cuisine then you know it's legit.

Better than curried sausages at the Hornsby pub? Yes, Harris Park is an interesting little place with quite a few good Indian rezzo’s. It’s almost a precinct of Parramatta, which also has some nice places to eat. I’m glad the WD-40 worked. Well done.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, FrancoCozzo1935 said:

if you go to a restaurant and it's full of those kind of people from that cuisine then you know it's legit.

Words to live by.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Better than curried sausages at the Hornsby pub? Yes, Harris Park is an interesting little place with quite a few good Indian rezzo’s. It’s almost a precinct of Parramatta, which also has some nice places to eat. I’m glad the WD-40 worked. Well done.

I was staying at the Hornsby Inn, ordered a margherita for dinner.

.... And some fancy drink rocked up that had lime in it and salt around the rim of the glass 🤔

I can tell there isn't much Italian influence in the northern suburbs of Sydney, I meant the pizza and when I got it, looked like McCain's reheat job 🥲

• Haha 3

I’m intrigued why you chose to stay at Hornsby, unless it was close to where you had to go that is. As far as pizzas go, I can’t be bothered eating them. I haven’t found any place that can produce anything edible. I make my own with Lebbo bread and that’s all I’ll eat. 

• Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I’m intrigued why you chose to stay at Hornsby, unless it was close to where you had to go that is. As far as pizzas go, I can’t be bothered eating them. I haven’t found any place that can produce anything edible. I make my own with Lebbo bread and that’s all I’ll eat. 

I'm on a 4000km road trip, I've got a car with me, it worked out well because Hornsby is on the outer edge of suburban Sydney so I didn't really have to navigate Sydney suburbia to get out of dodge this morning when I continued on up the NSW coast. I just left the pub, a couple blocks and onto the freeway leaving Sydney in my rear vision mirror 😎

I ended up traversing Sydney mostly via train, its so cheap and works so well in comparison to Melbourne public transport.

It's fucken hard to get a good pizza, but when you do it tastes like Jesus came in your mouth, I'm partial to a Neapolitan style Margherita 🤤

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, FrancoCozzo1935 said:

I'm on a 4000km road trip,

Don’t forget to stop at Taree. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, FrancoCozzo1935 said:

I'm on a 4000km road trip, I've got a car with me, it worked out well because Hornsby is on the outer edge of suburban Sydney so I didn't really have to navigate Sydney suburbia to get out of dodge this morning when I continued on up the NSW coast. I just left the pub, a couple blocks and onto the freeway leaving Sydney in my rear vision mirror 😎

I ended up traversing Sydney mostly via train, its so cheap and works so well in comparison to Melbourne public transport.

It's fucken hard to get a good pizza, but when you do it tastes like Jesus came in your mouth, I'm partial to a Neapolitan style Margherita 🤤

Cheers for the review good sir. I'll be in Sydney next week but flying in and will mostly be using PT so I don't have to traverse through the clusterfuck that is Sydney's road system, was considering going to some of the inner city joints but this review has convinced me to keep this joint in mind.

• Like 1

Oops, yes I think my phone autocommunist to 'Claudia' - was indeed Carla.

Photos are truthful

• Like 1