Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: NFI - no fucking idea
  2. Session Month: February
  3. Session Year: 2022
  4. Type of Service: Parlour Worker
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): scarlet harem
  6. Establishment Address (Only for brothels): 14 Avian St, Kunda Park, Sunshine Coast, Queensland
  7. Phone Number (Please add area code): 07 5476 5044
  8. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): https://scarletharem.com.au/
  9. Photos Authenticity: Not real
  10. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $275
  11. Location where session took place: Queensland
  12. Session Day: Weekday
  13. Session Time: Daytime
  14. Estimated Age: 26 - 30
  15. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  16. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  17. Hair Colour: Blond
  18. Hair Length: Medium
  19. Eyes Colour: Brown
  20. Skin Colour: Tanned
  21. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  22. Body Shape: Athletic
  23. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  24. Pubic Hair: Landing Strip
  25. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  26. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  27. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  28. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  29. Kissing Available: Passionate Kissing
  30. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  31. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  32. Extras Charged: No, all included
  33. Overall Looks: Pretty
  34. Overall Personality: Fun
  35. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Scarlet Harem - February 2022 - Blonde

It was an overcast rainy Monday morning on the Sunshine Coast, and I was Brissie-bound via a brief visit planned to a graveyard in Burpengary. Not the most exciting itinerary. With hours to spare in my day's highly elastic schedule, I decided a trip to Scarlet Harem was in order (and entirely necessary) as my days able to escape the misses are extremely numbered. My balls were drowning and my nut juice ached to escape the bounds of my scrotum.  

I popped a 50mg blue boner-enhancing pill hoping it would kick in when I laid eyes on the talent. In I go for the intros, nervous as a Jew in London black cab, and a couple of the girls were tempting me with their lithe bodies and shiny red lips, as for their names who knows, who cares, as long as they can suck and fuck….

I made my choice and was shown to a clean room with a small doll sized bed and 8 dimmed uplights. Waited anxiously for 7 minutes and 18 seconds wondering what the thread count was on the sheets and then “she” breezed in. Fuck I hate forgetting their name! 

Tall? Curvy? Bronze? Sultry? Sluty? Yes, yes, yes, yes and yes. Utterly breathtaking tits and flat stomach she stepped towards me her skin smelled like she had just bathed with Cleopatra and was prepared by a dozen angels for a hedonistic encounter with the Gods. Saying that, it may just have been Kylie’s latest eau de toilette…..

Standing right in front of me she smiled and pulled me towards her for some teasing tongue work. It felt like we were fencing and her saliva tasted scrummy. Reciprocal undressing then took place until all that was left on either of us was a dirty grin, her ankle bracelet and – at my behest – her heels.  

She straddled me and the rest was a blur. It was like a window seat on the Shanghai Airport MagLev train. She gave me an Access All Areas pass and I felt as though I would start squelching as soon as she climbed on. She dressed me in the dom and set to work with her mouth. I pulled her hair, right side for suck harder, left for go deeper. She obeyed as if I were Genghis Kahn and her life depended on it - at the time it kind of did. She says "would you like to slip your pipe-cleaner into my buttery quim?" (These may not have been her exact words). I managed to hold it together long enough to enjoy some reverse cowgirl. Her legs and arse were a sight to behold and within a few strokes I was shuddering, filling up the noddy with my unctuous milk. First time in a while I’ve squirted baby batter in the bag – it usually ends up doing stalactite impressions on the ceiling. 

She removed the bag and I squeezed the last drop of juice onto my fingertip and had a taste - it was slightly sweet with a hint of rhubarb and rosemary.
She was disappointed for me that I didn’t have a chance to pound away at her slippery quim for longer and she consoled me with kisses and strokes and caresses for the remaining minutes.

Got dressed with a dizzy smile on my face and hobbled back to the chariot of fire. Slumped in the driving seat, I entered the postcode for the graveyard into my Satnav and was soon back on the Bruce…..

A better punt than I imagined it would be!  YMMV. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

Sounds great mate. Glad you enjoyed. Wish you could remember her name though!

Wow first time I've read a review worded like that. Well done mate glad you had a great time. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, ghts said:

Wish you could remember her name though!

I saw a list of pictures and names on their website, maybe you might be able to roughly match her name there.

@HungDong

14 hours ago, Clantrooper said:

I saw a list of pictures and names on their website, maybe you might be able to roughly match her name there.

@HungDong

The pics aren't real unfortunately CT...not even close! 

16 hours ago, AndyJ said:

Glad you had a good time, @HungDong. If you happen to find this blonde's working name please post it here. Cheers.

I most certainly will - I am tempted to head back again as soon as I can, and I can give 'er indoors the slip 🙃 

• Like 1
On 23/03/2022 at 6:31 PM, HungDong said:

A better punt than I imagined it would be!  YMMV. 

What's the point of a review when you have No Fucken Idea what the girl's name is?

Do you know how many Blonde's work here?

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, Yum Cha said:

What's the point of a review when you have No Fucken Idea what the girl's name is?

I did actually wonder if I should even post the review or not Dum Cha, I am glad I did now as it obviously triggered you.... peace out 💋

• Haha 1
On 05/04/2022 at 6:03 AM, Yum Cha said:

Do