Scarlet Harem - General Discussion Thread

Scarlet Harem, Sunshine Coast :: (07) 5476 5044

14 Avian St, Kunda Park, Sunshine Coast, QLD 4556
Email | Website | (07) 5476 5044

As there is not a review folder set up for reviews i.thought it was worth posting this topic for general intrl

Bit of history  original called Moulin rouge they had to change there name under legal action Scarlett harem was born

Early days they had a decent rep good flow of attractive woman this changed as lush marcoola opened and they struggled to keep quality workers I was told the licencee and management were a issue  for most that worked there,

Hence they couldn't attract quailty workers and punters alike my last exp was being told I needed to pay a $50 perv fee to be let out of the premises🤣 as I had no interest in either of  the 2 older larger built workers on offer 

Lush eventually fell victim to itself plenty of poor reviews here of time cutting poor service overcharging ect and unhappy workers going private

Scarlett harem rebooted with a great intro offer many lush staff moved over early reviews show there was some decent service and line up of workers 

More recent reviews aren't looking so great 

Punters should be aware of this 

Hope there is further info posted here good bad to offer more intel 

Edited by AndyJ
Turned into parlour's GDT
  • Thanks 3

I’ve seen a few girls here and have had good experiences. I’ve also walked out a few times - the roster is definitely hit or miss. 

All up I think they are a pretty good setup for the coast and an improvement on Lush. 

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, ghts said:

I’ve seen a few girls here and have had good experiences. I’ve also walked out a few times - the roster is definitely hit or miss. 

All up I think they are a pretty good setup for the coast and an improvement on Lush. 

Thanks for your intel 

For what it is worth I have been to Lush once. One available and a disappointing root, and haven't felt the desire to return.

Scarlett Harem twice. First time no girls turned up to their shift, so turned away at the door. Second time only one available and not my cup of tea, so walked.

Brisbane has better options in my limited experience.

Thanks for the other views.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, linowy said:

For what it is worth I have been to Lush once. One available and a disappointing root, and haven't felt the desire to return.

Scarlett Harem twice. First time no girls turned up to their shift, so turned away at the door. Second time only one available and not my cup of tea, so walked.

Brisbane has better options in my limited experience.

Thanks for the other views.

Thanks that consistent with other.previous info 

On 20/03/2022 at 1:27 PM, fullload35 said:

Lush eventually fell victim to itself plenty of poor reviews here of time cutting poor service overcharging ect and unhappy workers going private

That's a crying shame what Lush has turned into coz they had potential with some great line-up about 5-6 years ago. What drove me away was the culture of shameless begging for money by their girls. I don't know if management was aware but I had a couple of girls beg for money after the paid service was over. They both had Kiwi accents. Must be a Kiwi thing coz I've encountered quite a number like that over the years. I can't stand beggars.

• Sad 1

Complete let down with Charlotte. Fake photo and description.

Profile not even close to being accurate ok, maybe that she is short, but that is it

The Agency is great, the Charlotte was just a miss

She as not attractive for me and I cancelled the booking

Always great to meet before you pay

Edited by AndyJ
Merged to Parlour's GDT as no session took place in the end.
  • Thanks 1

A little more info would be appreciated........did the booking actually take place?

@Nick007 Thanks for the update (and on the other reviews too).

As no booking took place this needs to be moved to the info area.