14. Estimated Ethnic Group: Mixed Groups Origin
  15. Hair Colour: Brown
  16. Hair Length: Long
  17. Eyes Colour: Brown
  18. Skin Colour: Tanned
  19. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  20. Body Shape: Slim
  21. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  22. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  24. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  25. Kissing Available: Unsure
  26. Blowjob: No
  27. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  28. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  29. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  30. Extras Charged: No, all included
  31. Doubles and Group Sex: MFF straight doubles
  32. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  33. Overall Personality: Fun
  34. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - March 2022 - Suki & Jennifer

Gentleman_Caller

Booked that morning - really getting a soft spot for the gorgeous Suki (well maybe not a “soft” spot) and had seen Jennifer before and she had really spoiled me also. So a perfect pairing - had asked about Suki with Cindy, but turns out Cindy doesn’t do doubles!

Arrived on time, paid, and was greeted by the smokin’ hot Suki - Jennifer was going to join a bit late. That meant some connection time with Suki - and she warned me up to a lather before Jen arrived - holy shit. But I am skipping bits…

Suki is very thin and toned - not an ounce of fat on her - pert butt - tight waist. She left her heels on for me - I friggin love that and proceeded to give me a show - covering herself in oil, a bit of self play, and letting me run my hands over her breasts, stomach, the small of her back and ass. Glorious! The ever-naive part of my brain said she was actually getting genuinely horny… I can dream. 

There’s no intimate touching with Suki which drives me sex crazy, like forbidden fruit, frustrating and sexy all at once. I touch every inch of her except that glorious pussy. She has the moves of a cat and a stripper, and really uses the mirrors. 

As I have reviewed before she is straight into the action, reaching down to my gear early  - oil on - hands sliding and some crazy swirling fingertip shit which makes me thrust like a teenage idiot on the damn table. 

Ridiculously turned on now, Jennifer arrives which I have to say has a wicked cadence to it - another sexy but fresh girl joining when you are already horny and halfway there - is quite the treat. Lots of giggling and “look how hard he is” teasing - nice. 

The girls take turns under the table, awesome views as always and these two girls (see my other reviews of them both) are super fit and tight, thin and toned, thin arms, great shoulders and tiny waists. My type exactly X 2.  The best pairing so far for me at BR. 

Some body sliding, more oil, some light kissing of my neck and chest from Jen and I am ready to blow. Four hands and lots of skin and I can’t resist - and empty a generous load over fingers, nails, and oiled skin. A head rub (as always from Suki) a hand rub from Jen and I am in heaven. 

Do I dream of FS or even a warm mouth from the BR girls - yes for sure some days  - but there is something deeply erotic and satisfying about being teased and jerked off by two fun, fit, and sexy girls. 

Great fun - cool girls - and good banter. 

As always any recommendations of girls my shape - catwalk thin, AA-B chest, pert small butt, slim waist, knows how to curve and bend, must have pretty to gorgeous face - send me a message or post below. Erotic massage or FS. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

Great review mate I must admit thought about a double HJ a few times but I think I really want a double BBBJ anyway thanks for your story

• Thanks 1

If you like you girls cat walk model tall would opt with a session with Grace would pair well with Jennifer. Grace Is very attractive with out even trying she is naturally beautiful and very slim but has one of the most spectacular asses you have ever seen make sure you request a room with a ceiling mirror so you can soak up the views of here amazing ass and long legs Haha don't forget your discount voucher Mate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1