16. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  17. Hair Colour: Dark
  18. Hair Length: Medium
  19. Eyes Colour: Brown
  20. Skin Colour: Tanned
  21. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  22. Body Shape: Athletic
  23. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  24. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  26. Pubic Hair: Landing Strip
  27. Kissing Available: Unsure
  28. Blowjob: No
  29. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  30. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  31. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  32. Overall Looks: Attractive
  33. Overall Personality: Cold
  34. Overall Performance: It was okay

Bodyrotic - March 2022 - Tara

Gentleman_Caller

Decided to take pot luck and headed in to BR once again, rainy miserable day, hoping to find someone enticing in the intro room!  

Only three girls were available and if I am honest, none were really my type. It’s that moment when you know you are toey and have driven a half hour, so have to decide do I just make do - or come back later? Other girls available in an hour they say, but don’t have that time. 

Pepper and Chelsea very friendly - fuller - definitely not my type, but I also meet Tara, a bit aloof but closer to my shape than the other two.  There isn’t much chemistry but I go with Tara, as I figure things can change in the room. 

Everyone is different but for me any sexual experience is 90% mental and 10% physical, I can be getting the most incredible oiled handjob in the world, but if the conversation at the same time is about climate change, then I am out. 

Its an interesting discussion about what I go to BR for. I go to be pampered and spoiled, to be teased and worshipped, to feel like a king, and I go to be turned on - really fucking turned on - and then physically satisfied. Doesn’t mean I don’t want to click with a girl and talk, I do, but I also want a girl to arch and bend, smoulder at me, purr, bite her lip and run her nails down my stomach saying she can be a really good girl. Get it?

Tara is super smart, very independant, and definitely a very cool chick. I could have talked to her for hours, and I suspect from other reviews of her, she has regulars who want that. Very genuine, super confident, plenty of attitude, but she just ain’t going to worship you - lets say. 

Rub was quite okay, oily parts felt great, and some good work under the table, lets be clear I still had a big ending - rubbing her oiled stomach as I blew - with both her hands a blur - it was still erotic snd satisfying physically, but I guess I prefer more in the “tease” department. 

Tara is all business, smart and confident, less tease, takes care of her body - a bit curvier than I prefer, mid thirties, and GND looks, my guess is she is Philippino, with an international accent. Sexy enough looking, but for me just not sexy. 

Watching the BR roster and hoping soon to see (for the first time) Freya, Grace, Talia, Charlize, and the elusive Ariana. As always message or comment if you have a recommendation or think I’d click more with one of these. 

• Thanks 3
On 9/3/2022 at 8:18 AM, Gentleman_Caller said:

with both her hands a blur -

To be honest, blurred hands, faster than a speeding bullet, just don’t do it for me. Better luck with your next punt.