13. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  14. Hair Colour: Blond
  15. Hair Length: Long
  16. Eyes Colour: Blue
  17. Skin Colour: Pale
  18. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  19. Body Shape: Curvy
  20. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  21. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  22. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  23. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  24. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  25. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  26. Full Sex Available: No
  27. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  28. Kissing Available: Unsure
  29. Blowjob: Unsure
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  31. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  35. Overall Looks: Pretty
  36. Overall Personality: Fun
  37. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - February 2022 - Summer

Gentleman_Caller

Third visit to BR and after reading some other reviews, I decided to book Summer - she seems somewhat of a favorite on here and I think is also in their top 10 now.  Booked by text, she seemed busy as initially there was only a shorter spot available, but we got it sorted. I was her first customer of the day. 

After the visit I can definitely see why she is so popular, but it’s worth giving some details which may help a connoisseur when choosing. I have to also declare that Summer doesn’t fit my personal typical Wow girl template, but I knew that when I booked her. 

Just to explain that first, I am not really a boob man, but Summer has glorious enhanced and to-be-fair perfect pert C breasts, quite amazing actually. I am more into that model shape, slimmer less curves, thinner arms, thigh gap, and A or B cup. But that’s just me. 

So I knew about the boobs, and I knew she was going to be curvier and maybe even fuller than I normally go for, but wanted to give it a try to understand the fuss. 

Lets be clear, she has a good figure and is in very very good shape, she looks after herself. Flat stomach, very firm curvy arse, nice shoulders, but just a little less hourglass than some may like. I normally prefer a smaller more petite butt. I am guessing she is early 30s. 

She’s also got a great vibe, a hint of a kiwi accent, a girl-next-door face capable of a horny smolder, she’s fun and open and warm and made me feel very welcome and relaxed instantly. Top marks for that and the warm up, she was turning me on from the first 5 minutes. 

Usual shower, lay on the table - still love that milking hole there is just something fucking erotic about it - and she came back with warm oil and a glass of water. And we’re off…

Lots of soft touching immediately, brushing my legs, a gentle squeeze here and there, no pretend massage here this is straight into turning me on, caresses my balls in the first 5 minutes - it’s all slow but fantastic. Real skill. 

At the heart of this review is one idea - Technique. Summer is technique, technique, technique. This amazing girl knows exactly what to do and has a rhythm and process designed for maximum please, including the rotating for views, sexy bodyslides in various forms, and a mind blowing amount of skin to skin, certainly more than my previous experiences at BR. 

If you like the oil you will love Summer, generous with that and even pours it in all the right ways and the right spots. Heaven. 

Under the table was superb, and I had a great view of her spread - although she didn’t touch herself directly or get any fingers in - maybe it’s an extra with Summer. Bending and working me, it was still outstanding. 

Then the flip, and again - oh the technique - and moves! Being oiled and her jerking my tip tight against her firm C tits with a rock hard nipples was the highlight of my week for sure, and even had me considering my preferred shape in girls. She knows how to use those amazing tits. 

Plenty of great views of her nicely shaved and tight slit, and she used her arse a lot to grind directly on me - helped by her oiled hand to simulate sex - great to watch. 

So I blow a massive load (we went for 90 minutes!) on her rack, she smiles and gets a nice hot towel and I collapse appreciative of this skilled artisan. Nice. 

The low light… was when Disney music came on, I know from looking after my brothers kids most of those songs, so getting jacked off to “Encanto” is maybe less than ideal - we don’t talk about that…

I had also asked about extras and Summer politely said she prefers to get to know customers first - i.e regulars I guess. Imagination runs wild… I’d love to see that menu! (if anyone wants to DM me)

If you want to be very turned on - kept on the edge, and well oiled & spoiled - by a skilled practitioner in the art of erotic massage, Summer may be an excellent and safe choice. 

(As always, if anyone knows a WL who is super slim (petite or taller), model shape with a super hot face, asian or western, send me a message. I am a sucker for a very pretty face on a slim framed girl)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Great Review Mate Summer Really sounds like a worthwhile punt. Taste do tend to change now and then pretty normal for a bloke anyway. Some times i go for really curvy girls with big round asses with larger breast like Miley and Chantelle love the feeling of being swallowed up by there amazing soft curves others times i like the athletic rock hard body smaller bust look which Grace and Talia would fill that niche perfectly. I noticed You said you like skinny Ladies with a thigh gap I was with Heidi the other Night probably has one of the sexiest thigh gaps Ive ever seen sexy as fuck tan lines and her ass is like play-do once you start playing with it you wont stop so additive felt very relaxed. You also Mention you blow hard i am the same way I have had a lot of laughs about it over the years just make sure to give the masseuse a heads up when your about to blow so she can position your cock I have hit girls in the eyes are few times not a nice feeling you do feel l like a prick about it for a little while afterwards. keep the reviews coming mate seems like your on a roll cheers.

• Like 1

Great review. It’s no secret around here how much I enjoy my romps with Summer. Edging for the full session - tick. 

5 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

I have hit girls in the eyes are few times

I’ve hit myself in the face several times. It’s always good for a laugh.

Don't talk about Bruno, no!

• Haha 4
3 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Great review. It’s no secret around here how much I enjoy my romps with Summer. Edging for the full session - tick. 

I’ve hit myself in the face several times. It’s always good for a laugh.

Don't talk about Bruno, no!

Haha Funny movie. I must admit one of the reasons Ive become hooked with RNT over the years is because of the happy ending watching a sexy woman  getting you rock hard blowing all over her body has to be one of the most amazing experiences for any man out there i also love there facial expressions I can see there quite proud of them selves.

• Like 1

Great Review. I met summer a few months back. I thought it was good but not mind-blowing to be honest (YMMV as always). 

On another note, think you should also check out Charlize if you liked Summer. They are quite similar in massaging style and body/looks/vibes. Just my opinion, ppl may disagree. If you are after a raunchy erotic massage with lots of tease, I personally like Ariana. I really do like Grace and Talia, they are my fav when i’m after great therapeutic massage with lots of tease. Chantelle and Miley if you are after curvy and busty girls. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 19/2/22 at 4:02 PM, lostlittleboy said:

Seven-foot frame, rats along his back

When he calls your name it all fades to black...

Exactly. Burned in my brain.