13. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  14. Hair Colour: Brown
  15. Hair Length: Long
  16. Eyes Colour: Green
  17. Skin Colour: Tanned
  18. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  19. Body Shape: Slim
  20. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  21. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  22. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  23. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  24. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  25. Kissing Available: Unsure
  26. Blowjob: No
  27. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  28. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  29. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  30. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  31. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  32. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  33. Overall Personality: Fun
  34. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - January 2022 - Jennifer

Gentleman_Caller

First time review… (Go gentle)

After lurking these forums and reviews for a while, and having the odd dally, a few high end punts and some grime, I decided to get over to BR, seemed from reviews that this was going to be the best RnT in Sydney. 
I am probably a bit unusal, as I don’t much go for curvy girls, I like then tight and thin, tall or petite, pretty face, I’ll always try to give you a face review. 
(Just a thought, I always felt the review template should have a separate field for face, would help a lot!)

So I dropped in to BR late in the week around 2.00, no booking, take pot luck with the roster. There were four girls, two of which really caught my eye but settled on Jennifer, she was just my type. Tall can sometime be offputting, and she IS tall, but she is slim enough that she has that great shape and I could see she was going to look great clothes off. She has a french accent, so maybe australian/french, perfect english and pretty. Great eyes and eye contact and super friendly. Yep, good to go. 
Off to the room, didn’t quite know the routine but figured it was a formula, so let her lead the process. 
Rooms are clean and funky, nice shower and massage table with a milking hole (Nice!) - instant bone just seeing that. 
Quick shower and on the table, she had left the room, but came back with some water and what I learned was warm oil. Oh yeah. 
She stood near my face, slide down her dress, and had me take it off across her stomach. Hands on the small of her back and her tight arse. I was definitely in the mood now, letting me slide the dress was a nice move to connect. She was flirty, naked, smiling and started with the rub. I had booked 90 minutes, i just find even for a normal massage that extra 30 goes a long way and I don’t think about the clock. Anyway… 

Asked about the “edging’ which was on the menu, and she laughed and said that was what they did normally anyway… ok so happy with that. 
She worked my shoulders, arms, legs, and then slowed right down as she zoomed in on my lower back and legs, I am raging now and she pours warm oil on my balls and goes for the long slow swivel slide into the table hole and down my shaft, this girl has some talent. 
So a few details, her skin is awesome and she is in amazing shape, and this girl can bend like a cat. Lots of legs and hair, eyes on me, and great hand work. 
Under the table was the highlight, she has an amazing pussy and spreads deliciously, i held her legs back, the room was lit well enough for an incredible view of her sticking two wet oiled fingers in and swirling around, easily for 10 minutes while she played with me. Oil everywhere. This is well practiced, OMG, mind-blowing view and super erotic. I understand from reading, this is standard, but it was my first time so my fucking brain was exploding. 
Flipped me over, jerked me soft then hard, then soft against her tits, more oil - lots of oil - she simulated blowing me with her long willing tongue out while working me with her fingers, holy shit wasn’t long before I unloaded. Gentle clean up and some banter. 
I paid $50 to touch (newb!), but that felt definitely worth it, she was grinding on my fingers. 
She has a pretty face I would turn and look at, better than girl next door, not quite a model face. Pretty eyes. 
A great experience, friendly and warm, we had a good time. 
I would definitely see her again, except so many to chose from! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

Great first review, and may there be many more. She’s right about the edging experience.  It’s normal practice with the ladies. Nothing beats prolonged edging. I’m glad you had a fantastic time.

• Thanks 1

Great review Mate keep them coming. 100 percent agree if you going to BR its a Safe bet to the pay for the extra 30 minutes so many times I have extended my booking and payed a massive premium rate goes down per hour don't be shy to use the vouchers as well keep cost down. As far as newbie mistakes are concerned don't bring up extras first meet if you and lady get along she might let things that a  considered extras slide I must admit i have not had much luck lately like pre covid. Times are bad nowadays and girls will try make extra money out of during the booking. The girls that go the extra mile for you make them your regulars that would be my advise good luck..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1