13. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  14. Hair Colour: Blond
  15. Hair Length: Long
  16. Eyes Colour: Blue
  17. Skin Colour: Tanned
  18. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  19. Body Shape: Athletic
  20. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  21. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  22. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  23. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  24. Full Sex Available: No
  25. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  26. Blowjob: Unsure
  27. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  28. Overall Looks: Easy on the eye
  29. Overall Personality: Fun
  30. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - December 2021 - Samantha

Found myself in Sydney in December for my first business trip in two years. Called ahead to BR and given Samantha was on top of their Top 10 list, I figured it was worth a risk. Upon arriving I noticed a number of other stunning ladies walking the halls and so when Samantha appeared, slightly older than her photos there was a few minutes of instant regret…….I shouldn’t have worried though. 

Not much more to say than what people have already written about Samantha. She puts you at easy and conversation just flows naturally as the session progresses. Great back massage and once the flip happened it just got even better. Probably one of the most steamy and sensual experiences I’ve had at BR (and having seen some of the BR greats over the years it’s a big call). 

No there weren’t any extras on offer but I was also offered everything I wanted. 

What started as a brief moment of regret, ended as a night I really must repeat….just waiting for that next business trip

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
On 12/02/2022 at 7:02 AM, PlayDohBalls said:

I’m glad you enjoyed your time with Samantha. She sure has built up a good reputation. 

She's very pretty. Great body

• Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, Qwert1234 said:

She's very pretty. Great body

Should try play 👍

On 11/2/2022 at 11:52 PM, mickmark said:

Found myself in Sydney in December for my first business trip in two years. Called ahead to BR and given Samantha was on top of their Top 10 list, I figured it was worth a risk. Upon arriving I noticed a number of other stunning ladies walking the halls and so when Samantha appeared, slightly older than her photos there was a few minutes of instant regret…….I shouldn’t have worried though. 

Not much more to say than what people have already written about Samantha. She puts you at easy and conversation just flows naturally as the session progresses. Great back massage and once the flip happened it just got even better. Probably one of the most steamy and sensual experiences I’ve had at BR (and having seen some of the BR greats over the years it’s a big call). 

No there weren’t any extras on offer but I was also offered everything I wanted. 

What started as a brief moment of regret, ended as a night I really must repeat….just waiting for that next business trip

I couldn’t agree more mate. I found Samantha outstanding and has a fantastic body and gives great service. I am totally addicted. She’s worth every penny 

• Like 1