16. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  17. Hair Colour: Brown
  18. Hair Length: Medium
  19. Eyes Colour: Green
  20. Skin Colour: Olive
  21. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  22. Body Shape: Athletic
  23. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  24. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  26. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  27. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  28. Full Sex Available: No
  29. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  30. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  31. Blowjob: No
  32. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  33. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  34. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  35. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  36. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  37. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  38. Overall Personality: Cheeky
  39. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - December 2021 - Cassandra

Another enjoyable session at BR.

Met Cassandra in intro and she was a standout for me - a cheeky smile.  I'm sold.

(think petite cheerleader)

Cassandra loves the tactile experience, light touch/tease and she moved around the table, slowing undressing during part 1.

Face down was almost like a blindfold. I really did enjoy this experience, but not something I'd ask for every time.

Sultry teases of touch, some nice twists on regular massage.  

Part two - like most experiences, couldn't' wait to turn over.   more slow body to body contact and touch, I was permitted to let hands wander for a pineapple.

The b2b experience at BR is done well and it's why I keep coming back.   Cassandra does a great slow tease/touch that leads to the inevitable matters in hand conclusion.

She uses the mirrors well, and responded to delicate touch.   Treat her well and with respect (as for all BR ladies) and rewards await.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Well done and thanks for your review. She’s certainly a tiny lady. Did she leave her stilettos on right through the session?

36 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Well done and thanks for your review. She’s certainly a tiny lady. Did she leave her stilettos on right through the session?

Yes she did.   Quite a feat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
34 minutes ago, Spaggy said:

Seems she is a lovely girl.  Thanks for the review one day I will break my hymen and give these RnT places a go.

Sooner rather than later . As you might find a whole new experience although a tad expensive. 

My

1 minute ago, amos said:

Sooner rather than later . As you might find a whole new experience although a tad expensive. 

1 minute ago, amos said:

1 minute ago, amos said:

My best sexual experiences over the last 20 years have been at high end erotic massage joints without a doubt. 

• Like 1

Ah, yes. The tiny little Italian pocket rocket from Melbourne. 

Cassandra is very petite. And has a super tight body. She looks like a very friendly aerobics instructor.

And I do love that she keeps the heels on the whole time. That's so fucking hot.

Last time I saw her was pre-pandemic. The only thing I would disagree with in @rtfan's review is the age bracket - I don't think she's in the 26-30 age group. I would say she is well into her 30s. Still hot as fuck!

Happy to hear you got some pussy play and light kissing in for an extra $50 @rtfan - good on you.

• Like 2
On 08/02/2022 at 6:34 PM, 205981 said:

Ah, yes. The tiny little Italian pocket rocket from Melbourne. 

Cassandra is very petite. And has a super tight body. She looks like a very friendly aerobics instructor.

And I do love that she keeps the heels on the whole time. That's so fucking hot.

Last time I saw her was pre-pandemic. The only thing I would disagree with in @rtfan's review is the age bracket - I don't think she's in the 26-30 age group. I would say she is well into her 30s. Still hot as fuck!

Happy to hear you got some pussy play and light kissing in for an extra $50 @rtfan - good on you.

Italian - ok. 

Friendly aerobics instructor - absolutely.

I leave with or without the heels.

Age - my guess, and I'll blame my eyes.   i really wasn't looking at her face for a lot of the time, and the room/hallway was a little dark. :)

Pleasantly surprised with the extras.  Would like to think more is on the table (pardon the pun) with return visits and establishing rapport.

Bubbly, friendly.   An enjoyable time passed way too quickly.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Leaving her shoes on just didn’t work for me unfortunately. 

Because she was taller than you lol 

• Haha 1