Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Nikki
  2. Session Month: February
  3. Session Year: 2022
  4. Type of Service: Parlour Worker
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Mature Darlings - Harris Park
  6. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): https://maturedarlingssydney.com.au/ladies/nikki
  7. Photos Authenticity: Real, slightly retouched
  8. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $175
  9. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  10. Session Day: Weekend
  11. Session Time: Daytime
  12. Estimated Age: Over 40
  13. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  14. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  15. Hair Colour: Brown
  16. Hair Length: Medium
  17. Eyes Colour: Hazel
  18. Skin Colour: Pale
  19. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  20. Body Shape: Curvy
  21. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  22. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  24. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  25. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  26. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  27. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  28. Kissing Available: Passionate Kissing
  29. Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ (Natural Oral)
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  31. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Overall Looks: Easy on the eye
  34. Overall Personality: Lovely
  35. Overall Performance: Great service

Mature Darlings - February 2022 - Nikki

I was in the mood for 'something different' to the usual haunts and usual fare, and had a bit of a curiosity about this place and decided to go check it out.
I would strongly recommend booking a time that isn't lunch or dinner time, as I had noooo idea that Harris Park is the land of restaurants and trying to get parking at lunchtime was a serious effort.

I'll caveat this whole review with the obvious point that everyone seems to have their own opinion on the older ladies, either they are your bag, or they are not - but the only way to know is to have a go (try anything once!)

Nikki is a lovely lady, she came into the room dressed nicely (as though we were off to the office, or perhaps a date), was wonderfully polite, and believably friendly - I could tell right away that we were in for a lovely session. The ad says early 50's, I'm a bit suspect she's probably closer to the higher end of that.  Hair was brown instead of the suggested red (which was a bummer) but she was quite pleasant to look at, with due regard for the vintage.  

The rooms are quite tastefully appointed, comfortable temperature, and it had a nice shower - looking around there was a good 'supplies' table of lube, moisturiser etc, and even a little bowl of mentos on the table.  The little touches are important!

Anyhow, shower up, and move into some lovely kissing and cuddling standing up - lots of touching and wandering hands.  I got a handful of lube and did some gentle polishing of the canoe which had the desired effect of everything getting wetter.  After slowing down so she could cool down a bit it was onto the bed for some gentle canoodling, which led to a well performed BBBJ (was seriously considering just riding that one to the end!) and then lots more groping, kissing, and fondling, and some lovely pussy slide/

By the time it was time to fuck I was acutely aware of the time running low and she just cowgirl'd me to completion.

The interesting thing here is that the prelim gentle fun was actually super enjoyable and the BBBJ was pleasant enough that I didn't feel the rush to 'skip the intro' and move to the action scene. This older lady business is a different dymanic and I found it really enjoyable.

WIR - Yeah, I'd be back. She only works Sundays though and that conflicts with the calendar pretty bad!

• Thanks 6